What song are you listening to right now?

belaganas - silk

Apparently these guys are now only like 19 or 20 and have been making music for about five years. I found a linkdon account a mom of there’s that she made for her sons rap career when he was 14 which I found funny. About twenty songs so far a couple with a couple of million plays so not bad for some kids. I put a playlist that focused on the rap part but this song is from the bedroom pop side of the group and it’s interesting. A bit of rap but it goes into girl group backing vocals some spoken word ends with a flute. A nice female vocal that sounds like one of the eisley sisters but I don’t know who it is. Very dreamy in the middle

belaganas - silk

Apparently these guys are now only like 19 or 20 and have been making music for about five years. I found a linkdon account a mom of there’s that she made for her sons rap career when he was 14 which I found funny. About twenty songs so far a couple with a couple of million plays so not bad for some kids. I put a playlist that focused on the rap part but this song is from the bedroom pop side of the group and it’s interesting. A bit of rap but it goes into girl group backing vocals some spoken word ends with a flute. A nice female vocal that sounds like one of the eisley sisters but I don’t know who it is. Very dreamy in the middle

I’m sold !!!

not.

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom