What song are you listening to right now?

This is for my cat who was diagnosed with a tumor today. I am not sure to what extent a vet can diagnose a tumor with her hands only, squeezing a belly, but she seemed sure about it. But anyways, we will have to go to the clinic for an ultrasonic soon. His kidney parameters are very high too, so he also received a first infusion today, and now he pees like a world champion, also onto the carpet, which is okay. In addition, he has been suffering from a chronic viral infection in the nose for many years now, which was the reason why I went to the vet first of all, and his loss of weight. He only weighs 3.2 kilos at the moment, and is as light as a feather when you lift him up. He is a docile and timid cat, loved by all, sometimes a bit plaintive, but we all have our strengths and weaknesses in character. He is a small cat, and even now, when dealing with manifold impairments to his health, his fur is the softest, coolest and shiniest imaginable. If you have a few seconds to spare, please send a lil prayer or mantra for his benefit. Thank you.
t1 - Kopie.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

This is for my cat who received a tumor diagnosis today. I am not sure to what extent a vet can diagnose a tumor with her hands only, squeezing a belly, but she seemed sure about it. But anyways, we will have to go to the clinic for an ultrasonic soon. His kidney parameters are very high too, so he received a first infusion today, and now he is peeing like a world champion, also onto the carpet, which is okay. In addition, he has suffered from a chronic viral infection in the nose for many years now, which was the reason why I went to the vet first of all, and his loss of weight. He is only weighing 3.2 kilos at the moment, and is as light as a feather when you lift him up. He is a docile and timid cat, loved by all, sometimes a bit plaintive, but we all have our strengths and weaknesses in character. He is a small cat, and even now, when dealing with manifold impairments to his health, his fur is the softest, coolest and shiniest imaginable. If you have a few seconds to spare, please send a lil prayer or mantra for his benefit. Thank you.

Heal my heart ♥️ 😭

This is for my cat who was diagnosed with a tumor today. I am not sure to what extent a vet can diagnose a tumor with her hands only, squeezing a belly, but she seemed sure about it. But anyways, we will have to go to the clinic for an ultrasonic soon. His kidney parameters are very high too, so he also received a first infusion today, and now he pees like a world champion, also onto the carpet, which is okay. In addition, he has been suffering from a chronic viral infection in the nose for many years now, which was the reason why I went to the vet first of all, and his loss of weight. He only weighs 3.2 kilos at the moment, and is as light as a feather when you lift him up. He is a docile and timid cat, loved by all, sometimes a bit plaintive, but we all have our strengths and weaknesses in character. He is a small cat, and even now, when dealing with manifold impairments to his health, his fur is the softest, coolest and shiniest imaginable. If you have a few seconds to spare, please send a lil prayer or mantra for his benefit. Thank you.

Said a prayer for'em.

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom