What song are you listening to right now?

Just returned from my second corona test. Got a sick leave till Wed to see if it gets worse.

I can count on my GP to take care of my health in times of imminent danger, unlike my employer, who actually should care, as it is his duty to do so, de iure, but he refuses to even acknowledge it, de facto.

Slept 10 hours last night non-stop and woke up without any fever. Have never felt more exhausted than last night, not even after hours of mountain hiking.

Just returned from my second corona test. Got a sick leave till Wed to see if it gets worse.

I can count on my GP to take care of my health in times of imminent danger, unlike my employer, who actually should care, as it is his duty to do so, de iure, but he refuses to even acknowledge it, de facto.

Slept 10 hours last night non-stop and woke up without any fever. Have never felt more exhausted than last night, not even after hours of mountain hiking.

Hope ya get well soon dude!

YOR doesn't get out much, so here's a couple of reminders:

She said: "I've hammered a smile
Across this pasty face of mine
Since the day I was born in 1975."

Now this might surprise you, but
I find I'm ok by myself
And I don't need you
Or your morality to save me
No, no, no, no, no

An end-of-the-ride sigh
Your soft smile says:
"please understand, I must surrender."
Then you grip with your hand
Now so small in mine
Are you aware wherever you are
That you have just died?

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom