What song are you listening to right now?

Coincidence and likely stories They dog your trail like a pack of lies They whine at night when the lights are out You toss and turn, you pitch and roll Disinformation, you spin it like a silkworm Just when I need another point of view Here you come from nowhere, from over the ways I stand amazed, I see your greatest hits They blow back down the chimney into everyone's eyes Creative thinking in the first degree You're a three-way mirror of a one-way world It's a perverse company you work for They build the past, it just can't last It's obsolete by design They send you out rerouting history To make the same old mistakes in a brand new way Come out from under cover Ollie Ollie in free Come out, come out wherever you are And virgin places don't mean a thing To people who never bring their hearts along And fools like them never fall at all They're tough as sin, let nobody in They turn and spin your wheels and nobody wins Coincidence and likely stories They dog your trail like a pack of lies They whine at night when the lights are out You toss and turn, you pitch and roll Disinformation, you spin it like a silkworm

Only Blood on the Tracks I admire more then Time Out Of Mind

I'm sick of love, I wish I'd never met you.
I'm sick of love, I'm tryin' to forget you.

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom