What song are you listening to right now?

Time zone, Trans. Australia probably had it before UK. I wish the music industry would release records everywhere at once. The gits!

fair enough. I myself didn’t even know it was coming out. I’d seen some things about but I just glanced and thought they were talking about groove denied. The two songs so far I’ve hear were really good. I know it’s old fashioned but he does this style to perfection and is a great guitar player

Eartha Kitt - Under the Bridges of Paris with You

fair enough. I myself didn’t even know it was coming out. I’d seen some things about but I just glanced and thought they were talking about groove denied. The two songs so far I’ve hear were really good. I know it’s old fashioned but he does this style to perfection and is a great guitar player

Yeah, his playing on this album is just great. His lyrics are just f***ing brilliant. He uses delay really well. There's a line on Signal Western where he sings

You got potential
I've heard you sing
like an angel
Float like a tree
House

The delay between tree and house just makes me smile. I also thought he was going to sing float like a bee.

There's another line on Xian Man where he goes 'I'm Miles Davis better than any of you'. :)

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom