What song are you listening to right now?

Malou Prytz mello fest song is getting a lot of air play and was almost on repeat today on the radio. Her SIA style song of course got voted to the second chance of the competition and she will perform it again in Eskilstuna on the 29th and I can't wait to see and hear her live when she will dance across the floor in a dark arena just like her lyrics go.

I hope she makes it to the final on March 7 so I can listen to it live again.

I recorded the live performance on VHS and probably watched it so many times the quality of the recording deteriorated with time. I think they did 4 songs on the night.

My mother at sleep me up watching 120 Minutes that in almost every show gave you a new favourite band or artist and new records to buy. A male neighbour working at a local newspaper who had late shifts sometimes asked my mother in the lift/elevator why she stays up so late at night cause he could see the lights from the tv cycling home and she told him "my son watches a music show on mtv, it's indie music". He happened to be the first neighbour I met when my mother died and he had seen the death ad and expressed his sympathies and we shook hands in that lift/elevator as I thanked him for that.

Thank you Paul King for all the great music and how you sometimes joked about Morrissey as well on that show.

Pet Sounds record store and Jocke Berg the KENT singer only bought his records from there living nearby after leaving Eskilstuna.

I recorded the live performance on VHS and probably watched it so many times the quality of the recording deteriorated with time. I think they did 4 songs on the night.

My mother at sleep me up watching 120 Minutes that in almost every show gave you a new favourite band or artist and new records to buy. A male neighbour working at a local newspaper who had late shifts sometimes asked my mother in the lift/elevator why she stays up so late at night cause he could see the lights from the tv cycling home and she told him "my son watches a music show on mtv, it's indie music". He happened to be the first neighbour I met when my mother died and he had seen the death ad and expressed his sympathies and we shook hands in that lift/elevator as I thanked him for that.

Thank you Paul King for all the great music and how you sometimes joked about Morrissey as well on that show.

Pet Sounds record store and Jocke Berg the KENT singer only bought his records from there living nearby after leaving Eskilstuna.

Paul King opens the clip by talking about the fact that Sonic Youth are playing in Stockholm later that week and I actually went to that gig at Fryshuset (The Freeze House) which was and still is a melting pot for failed youths where Morrissey also played many years later and I met the owner of Eskilstuna's best record store there who is originally from Estonia.

Whipped Cream members mention they lived in the same flat where Christine Keeler once lived.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Keeler

Anyway the Sonic Youth gig in Stockholm was never recorded but their Gothenburg gig day before or after the Stockholm gig was and here it is:

I swear I am not flirting with Lanterns!

LOL

Paul King went to Stockholm when Popsicle were in their prime.

Paul King opens the clip by talking about the fact that Sonic Youth are playing in Stockholm later that week and I actually went to that gig at Fryshuset (The Freeze House) which was and still is a melting pot for failed youths where Morrissey also played many years later and I met the owner of Eskilstuna's best record store there who is originally from Estonia.

Whipped Cream members mention they lived in the same flat where Christine Keeler once lived.

Anyway the Sonic Youth gig in Stockholm was never recorded but their Gothenburg gig day before or after the Stockholm gig was and here it is:

LOL

Thurston WHORE goes:

"Watch out for these guys (the security) they have ponytails."

LOL

Will never forget the Pavement drummer handing out raw spaghetti to me and others in the crowd after their support set and he was stoned as hell.

The venue was above a headstone company for that creepy feeling and the stairs were steep and scary and if you fell you would break your neck and be in need of a headstone with your name on.

LOL

Curve played live in Stockholm as well that year and in the record store you can see the big banner or whatever for their album Doppelgänger.
The black guitarist lesbian Debbie Smith was of course muff diving on Sonia from Echobelly after her time as guitarist with Curve ended and on the night of the Stockholm gig with Curve she approached me and wanted to swap t-shirt with me before their gig as I wore a Ride shirt and she had the Thelma and Louise movie one and so Thelma and Louise and Ride made sense and she wanted to make fun of that but I am sure she would have taken her shirt off and shown all she had but I backed out and my friends who were new to going to gigs were in shock that I was talking to the guitarist.

Why do things always happen to me and do I look like someone you can just approach?

Help me Rifke this never happens to you surely!

Debbie wanted this t-shirt of mine that I bought in London ahead of the League Cup Final in 1992.

R-531381-1566040585-1441.jpeg.jpg

Single cover for this song:

History lesson over for this time, dismissed!

i like the song bc it reminds me of this person i had to share the intimacy of a two-bed hospital room once.
me, back then
can-stock-photo_csp7864191.jpg

chatty other person:
young-beautiful-woman-bandage-head-13113088.jpg

Jesca hoop - whispering in light

Best album I’ve found in a while. Reminds of that album Ben watt and Bernard butler made together

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom