What song are you listening to right now?

Why do the fans age more than the members of the bands they are into. The only moon landing I believe in is those bald patches caught on camera.
KENT held onto the curtain trick at the opening of gigs used by Simple Minds back in 1989 when me and Joakim the singer and half of Sweden went to see the band at Stockholms olympic stadium.
Gigs filmed by fans sometimes come with great sound or great picture but rarely both but they do catch something that professional concert videos fail to pick up.
KENT live at Gärdet in Stockholm where the big tv signal antenna used to send out tv to the whole country and I think it still does at times.

All over Sweden old grey haired ladies in choirs gather to sing their songs so as always with music it starts out like some garage band and goes from that to big venue gigs and choirs and usually end with a symphony orchestra from Japan playing the tunes.

But the band members and me are still the same old lads laughing at people trying to make the bands music theirs but most have no clue. The KENT members were quite hostile to people and hated journalists and are not the left wing loving men that the lefties with time tried to depict them as.

Politics always hijacked popular bands and artists without ever asking the bands and artists for permission. This is the entire reason so many Moz fans feel betrayed by him.

You should have listened to him better.

Long before Moz named an album "You are the quarry" KENT released a song called Stenbrott (quarry in english).

Let me go to pieces
I've done something so bad again
Let me hurt
Let me scream
until the chest becomes empty ...
Let me break
I really deserved it
Hello Hello
Let me be dumb
it will be your turn in a little while
I am, am I? I am
not made of stone
What is goodbye, what is
not made of stone?
I'll take it briefly
I regret everything, I regret everything evil
I've been screaming
and the chest is empty ...
I saw that I broke
Can you get my arms in place
Hello Hello
have you become dumb?
Was I really that stupid?
I am, am I? I am
not made of stone
What is goodbye, what is
not made of stone?

Long before Moz named an album "You are the quarry" KENT released a song called Stenbrott (quarry in english).

Let me go to pieces
I've done something so bad again
Let me hurt
Let me scream
until the chest becomes empty ...
Let me break
I really deserved it
Hello Hello
Let me be dumb
it will be your turn in a little while
I am, am I? I am
not made of stone
What is goodbye, what is
not made of stone?
I'll take it briefly
I regret everything, I regret everything evil
I've been screaming
and the chest is empty ...
I saw that I broke
Can you get my arms in place
Hello Hello
have you become dumb?
Was I really that stupid?
I am, am I? I am
not made of stone
What is goodbye, what is
not made of stone?

*Quarry in swedish of course!

The lads out and about cause they loved a drink or two.

bigOriginal.jpg

Kent Carlsson who played tennis with me has nothing to do with the name of the band.

images

Sergio Tacchini baby!

Bonus song with a picture of the band taken where I usually park my car in Eskilstuna.

Some chat on solo in recent days about The Smiths vs The Cure...I'm in The Smiths camp, but still love this (live version from 2019):

MV5BZGQ2YmMxZmEtYjI5OS00NzlkLTlkNTEtYWMyMzkyMzc2MDU5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzQ2MDI5NjU@._V1_.jpg

Four music videos with Eskilstuna band KENT directed by Johan Renck who directed the brilliant tv series Chernobyl.

Think you have to confirm your age for the first video cause a teen couple is making out and more.

All his music videos before he became a movie director:

MV5BZGQ2YmMxZmEtYjI5OS00NzlkLTlkNTEtYWMyMzkyMzc2MDU5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzQ2MDI5NjU@._V1_.jpg

Four music videos with Eskilstuna band KENT directed by Johan Renck who directed the brilliant tv series Chernobyl.

Think you have to confirm your age for the first video cause a teen couple is making out and more.

All his music videos before he became a movie director:

Where did the last one come from?

LOL

Should have been a list of all videos. If you don't wanna log in to Youtube to confirm your age for the first KENT video it is here without that hassle:

https://kentfans.com/karleken-vantar-video

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom