What song are you listening to right now?

Unbelievably emotive:

Love Radiohead and Thom Yorkes music but not so much lately, Anima was a let down for me, just heard it all before and he's stretching the tour out too much imo considering he's been touring with the same song's for year's. Good news is someone is putting a pro~shot recording on YT of AMSP.

Love Radiohead and Thom Yorkes music but not so much lately, Anima was a let down for me, just heard it all before and he's stretching the tour out too much imo considering he's been touring with the same song's for year's. Good news is someone is putting a pro~shot recording on YT of AMSP.

That isn't the Thom Yorke track.

I know what you mean about him though. New stuff is boring as f***.

Here I am again with my KENT fetish to annoy everyone.

Can't help it cause these lads walk on my streets now and then.

Two swedes and two finns in Helsinki. They always hated each other when Sweden and Finland met in the ice hockey world cups.

"In Eskilstuna there was an extremely cold winter one year" (crowd cheers loudly) and Jocke says "Not so much to cheer about Eskilstuna, sorry".

Maybe Jocke could become a stand up comedian.

"At that age it is important to share the same taste. Strawberries, limos and bars".

The bassist handed Jocke a My Bloody Valentine album when they became friends at school.

"Because Sweden is Sweden I was not allowed to play music for the elderly in the carehome I worked in cause someone complained it was too loud".

"Even love has a price
Once you have been close
you will never be free again"

True so true!

For a change, a bit of Pink Floyd; classic; beautiful. Comfortably Numb.
Check THAT guitar, courtesy of Mr. Gilmour.
If that don't make the hairs on your arms stand up, well, sadly, you're dead.
There is no pain, you are receding:

Sorry, this is a MUST post. Enjoy.
Be patient with the start, if you have the Time...ticking away, the moments that make up a dull day, you fritter & waste the hours in an off-hand way; well haven't we all?

Unbelievably, this album (Dark Side of the Moon) was released on 1 March 1973...so that's (ahem) 47 years ago. Time waits for no man, it seems.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom