What song are you listening to right now?

Greta Thunberg's mother performed on Bingolotto's stay up late night show on Monday performing the old swedish musical lead song "Gabriella's Song" from "Kristina från Duvemåla".

¨

Did I hear a Fargo jaaaaaaaaa?

Please call me Molly and let me help you with what you are wearing cause you almost come across as those people in Moz's November tune.

Molly live on Bingolotto the other night:

Her saggy tits needs support and lots of it!

Not a single eye was dry in Sweden on Xmas eve when Andreas Weise performed in the studio where his father hosted so many xmas eve's setting a new record for it. Andreas arrived with red eyes from having cried and talked to the host about his dad who died earlier this year and then performed twice including this that ended the night.

"During four decades, 1972–2002, with interruptions in 1978–1979 and 1988–1990, Weise was the presenter of the SVT Christmas Eve broadcast throughout the day."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arne_Weise

They helped John Lundvik reach the Eurovision final this year and next year they will perform on their own in the swedish melody fest. Here they are performing at Bingolotto's stay up late show.

Two of them come from a ghetto in Stockholm and the third is from the states.

They played a couple in a musical and fell in love in real life too and here they perform on the Bingolotto show.

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom