What song are you listening to right now?

Swedish artist of the year is coming to the end of the year that saw him rule as gangster rap and real life criminals became recording artists as well.

Older people will think that this is a tribute to the old swedish UN ambassador who died in a plane crash but it is all about his face on the front of the 1000 kronor bill.

got it in cold print now that i am "youthfully relaxing" after times of exertion of any kind. means, that i am capable of deeper relaxation than other peeeps, with the downside that it takes more effort to get the engine started again. so, i guess it's all a question of the right drugs. am going to try to get some heroin this weekend and then see how this works. until then...

you have? when was that? thought she has lived in the eighth arrondisement dans la quartier madeleine á paris for apparent ages.
Sounds way more cool to believe you than me. Reality is never romantic :confused: Madeleine on the other hand :electricplug::musickeyboard:

Poor Molly is not over the break up from Danny Saucedo. On Friday she performed a new song called "Alla våra smeknamn" (all our nicknames) which is yet another song about her ex. She says in interview that when she has had a few drinks at some club in Stockholm she still wants to call him like she did before.

I hope she will appear in the swedish melody fest during the spring. She is so fragile and sensitive and her broken heart will be a constant source for songs and interviews.

We don't watch Idol but apparently this guy is the new star in swedish music and this was the first time I heard him with the Molly duet and this cover of Conchita Wurst.

Poor Molly is not over the break up from Danny Saucedo. On Friday she performed a new song called "Alla våra smeknamn" (all our nicknames) which is yet another song about her ex. She says in interview that when she has had a few drinks at some club in Stockholm she still wants to call him like she did before.

I hope she will appear in the swedish melody fest during the spring. She is so fragile and sensitive and her broken heart will be a constant source for songs and interviews.

Add to that her constant fight with her weight and other issues with her body and the swedish ladies magazines have a bottomless pit to write articles from.

I love her voice on the radio when driving my car.

Video shot at Gröna Lund amusement park in Stockholm.

Bonus from Lollapalooza in Sweden:

Gig was live on swedish radio.

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom