What song are you listening to right now?

Interesting. I was guessing from your pic. My uncles were in a bluegrass band while I was growing up so I’ve listened to an awful lot of it over the years.

When I would visit my great grandmother I used to walk to the park next to her house. Every Wednesday they would have an event called "Pickin' in the Park" where a bunch of local musicians got together and played bluegrass. I always really enjoyed it. As someone who used to play classical violin, I always enjoy watching fiddlers.

When I would visit my great grandmother I used to walk to the park next to her house. Every Wednesday they would have an event called "Pickin' in the Park" where a bunch of local musicians got together and played bluegrass. I always really enjoyed it. As someone who used to play classical violin, I always enjoy watching fiddlers.
You can hear some great music at those events. Every big family gathering, everyone brings their instruments and there’s jams going on everywhere. I missed the strings gene somehow so I usually just listen. I played oboe and it just doesn’t fit in with the vibe of Foggy Mountain Breakdown.

You can hear some great music at those events. Every big family gathering, everyone brings their instruments and there’s jams going on everywhere. I missed the strings gene somehow so I usually just listen. I played oboe and it just doesn’t fit in with the vibe of Foggy Mountain Breakdown.

It was like that at my family reunions too. We had the regular reunion around noon and then had the more relaxed "corn roast" around 6pm. That is when the music was busted out...probably because people were drinking by that point.

You could probably pull off a killer 'Orange Blossom Special' with it, though. :p

What part of the South is your family from?

It was like that at my family reunions too. We had the regular reunion around noon and then had the more relaxed "corn roast" around 6pm. That is when the music was busted out...probably because people were drinking by that point.

You could probably pull off a killer 'Orange Blossom Special' with it, though. :p

What part of the South is your family from?
That’s the thing if it. No ones Southern at all. We’re Northern. But it was the 70’s and I think there was a lot of weed involved. They really enjoyed going to the Festivals and camping all weekend. Put it in perspective for ya?

That’s the thing if it. No ones Southern at all. We’re Northern. But it was the 70’s and I think there was a lot of weed involved. They really enjoyed going to the Festivals and camping all weekend. Put it in perspective for ya?

Oh, so they're probably just a bunch of Deadheads then...

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom