What song are you listening to right now?

Great song Calamine! Thanks!
I remember it being used in Breaking Bad.
A hooker on crack or meth, called Wendy cruising the parking lots near a mall, and that sequence of filmshots recorded at 4 or 5 times as the normal speed capturing one day in the fascinating life of Wendy.
I believe the song was recorded in total in that episode.
It gave it a whole new meaning.
I do like the Association a lot, though! :thumb:

Great song Calamine! Thanks!
I remember it being used in Breaking Bad.
A hooker on crack or meth, called Wendy cruising the parking lots near a mall, and that sequence of filmshots recorded at 4 or 5 times as the normal speed capturing one day in the fascinating life of Wendy.
I believe the song was recorded in total in that episode.
It gave it a whole new meaning.
I do like the Association a lot, though! :thumb:
Yes I was just watching that episode. I didn't watch it at the time but I'm watching the whole run now. There was some hit collection record I got somewhere when I was a little kid and I liked the song then but I hadn't heard it in a long time. I will have to check out more of their music.

As Breaking Bad has been mentioned this is my favourite musical moment.

Somewhere out there on the net some hero has created the full soundtrack from all seasons of the show.

The buttertones - matador

This turned out to be way better than I was expecting. Sorta like an eighties version of 50's bop music

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom