What song are you listening to right now?

Gotcha. I saw your post said Attila but it didn't register. I remember reading about him singing on that album but I didn't know necrobutcher was back. Thought it was just the drummer with with different singers for different occasions. Maniac maybe. Did some googling just to catch up on the story a bit and it seems varg got out of jail in 2009 and then got rear rested for a supposedly planning terrorist attack and is out again when they couldn't prove it. He's made a lot of burzum albums though. Looked them up on all music and was surprised at how high they were rated. Mentioned he was sorta the Charles Manson of this scene and I could see that
Yeah Necrobutcher resurrected the band in 97. He is an inspiration, it was his band as much as Euronymous, never stayed down, keeps getting back up \m/ Atilla has been back for a few albums, great voice \m/ Love unusual vocals, which is why I love Morrissey :)

Yeah Necrobutcher resurrected the band in 97. He is an inspiration, it was his band as much as Euronymous, never stayed down, keeps getting back up \m/ Atilla has been back for a few albums, great voice \m/ Love unusual vocals, which is why I love Morrissey :)

When I do listen I mostly listen to the early e.p.s and demos the live lizpeg, i know that's spelled wrong, and the album you mentioned with still. Burzum has some neat stuff with fiefsolm, know that's spelled wrong as well but I speak English and am to tired to go look up these words. The newest album he released was also interesting. I'm not a fan of ambient music but the celtic folk ambient was interesting and k kept changing about odinn for a while afterward

I really like the debut especially considering that it was ninety six and pre Manson mechanical animals and he was just getting big nationally. The cover of that album has him as an androgynous white figure doing a crucified pos at Lola palooza he's dressed in a silver jumpsuit and has the blade runner make up going so it's got some weird similarities. Watching that clip though I can see why people have never heard of them as the performance is kinda muted and cheesy at times. The lead singer does a good job though he looks low energy and even sits down at one point while the girl vocalists does her best goofy Dracula cape included. Rest of the band just doesn't rock out enough though the guitarist looks like he's at least trying. I break it out when I'm in the mood though and I bet they worked a lot better on a smaller venue

Kinda grey outside and I needed a pick me up. Lifetime never fails and saves the day

Lifetime - bringin it backwards

88 degrees on Redondo beach and I reckon I am listening to Redondo Beach Live at Early's Court and thinking how lucky I am I don't live in some place like "Manc".

I love shameless, catchy, unapologetic, clever pop music.

Last edited:
Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom