What song are you listening to right now?

Hawkwind "Hurry on Sundown" and thinking how top mental it would be if Morrissey and Nancy sang a duet together on Redondo Beach with Buster Poindexter playing harmonica and lil' Sammy playing bongos, just like lil' Ricky.

I reckon I would pay 500 stones just to see that.

was it weird for the strangers or for them as a band? sorry that it's such a loss for you. maybe they just need to newly organize themselves in a transformation process and then return in different formations. anyways, thanks for introducing g.l.o.s.s. here in this thread.

Eh such a loss might be over stating it, more like the loss of a hypothetical. They caused a lot of excitement for certain people but its just a band. I'm not trans or gay etc and it's probably more of a loss for those fans. I just really enjoy watching social phenomenon and having one be constructed of good values and music I like made me smile. Who knows how they'll come back if they do at all. According to the statement it was weird for the band. The strangers haven't released a comment yet so who knows though.

The locust - live from the Russian compound

This song is for those who like odd super uptempo non macho loud abrasive music. Do not play in office setting

I am not sure what to make of this. It is so wrong and so right at the same time. I Wish You Were Here.

"if you want to act all german" haha, i f***ing love mike patton

Spacemen 3 "how does it feel" (alternate version) and remembering the time me, lil' Sammy, Jack, and Kelly slept on the beach in Malibu for five days and listened to this song over and over again and we had a gigantic bowl of lil' Sammy's Aunt Nancy's spaghetti with marinara sauce.....memories

You know how when you were younger you thought some stuff was a load of old shit? I'd like to apologise for my short-sightedness. Listening to this over the past few days.....

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom