What song are you listening to right now?

Since your mother cast her spell
Every kiss has left a bruise
You've been raiding too much meaning from existence
Now your head is used and sore
And the forecast is for more
Memories falling, like falling rain
Falling rain

Every view they hold on you is
A piano, out of tune
You're an angel
You're a demon
You're just human
Now your world has turned to trash
Broken windows on the past
Take that child, and teach him senseless
Damage the dream, damage the dream
I feel nothing, I feel nothing at all
I feel nothing at all

In this gloomy, haunted place
All the feelings are of shame
All the windows have been broken by the children
So the wind screams up the stairs
Slams the doors, and rattles chairs
I wish we weren't conceived in violence
Damage the dream, damage the dream
The magic is broken
The house is in ruins
Your memory's one-sided
The side that you're choosing feels nothing
Feels nothing at all
We feel nothing at all

Last edited by a moderator:

As I look behind me
Watch the time gone by
And I stare ahead
To the new horizon
And we'll take some time out
To smile as we stumble
And laugh when we're down
And laugh when we're down

Last edited by a moderator:
arron west - divorce and the american south
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn_-FgydQjo

the words:

"hey, Dianne, could you pick up the phone
i know that you're listening
baby, I know that you're home and I know where I went wrong
don't you leave me alone
could you pick up the phone
im lost at a truck stop somewhere in the South
i don't know where I'm going, but I'm figuring it out
i locked myself in this phone booth; read you the number aloud
now, I'm waiting it out
if I lay here long enough, maybe the bugs will eat me whole
if I stay here long enough maybe the night could take me home
i won't let go, even if you say so
no, I won't let go. Hey, Dianne, I've been trying to quit
i went from a pack and a half a day to this e-cigarette bullshit
it don't give me what I want but it stops them coughing fits
oh, I know how you hate it
hey, Dianne, I know I f***ed up
its just when we lost the baby, I kind of shut off
i know I never listened
i wasn't there for you enough
im a f*** up
Iihad a dream I flew back North and the plane went down before we hit New York
you didn't come to the funeral
i hope you'd come to the funeral"

aw i wish i lived in dublin. so much better than this seaside town that they forgot to close down. it was in dublin that i first saw morrissey <3 and on that very day that i saw him i developed a horrendous case of sciatica, never before experienced, that lasted for three weeks. naturally i connected it with seeing morrissey and it became to me "a love gift, utterly unasked for" (sylvia plath), so that when it went away i stood around with a suitcase in one hand trying to make it come back, since it was all that i had of him, but to no avail. :( (i think i shall detail all this and more from this particular year of loving morrissey in my "creepy questionable and unpopular: the writings of rifke" compilation book and call it "the year of loving morrissey", as a play on the title "the year of living dangerously" even if i have know idea what that work is about.( i hope it's not something dirty, like that time i was watching jeopardy with my dad and being rabidly participant i shouted out kama sutra without knowing what that was about))

also, you should really learn to post videos properly, since likely no one but me can bothered to click the link. i only did it because we've become such good friends.

Last edited:
aw i wish i lived in dublin. so much better than this seaside town that they forgot to close down. it was in dublin that i first saw morrissey <3 and on that very day that i saw him i developed a horrendous case of sciatica, never before experienced, that lasted for three weeks. naturally i connected it with seeing morrissey and it became to me "a love gift, utterly unasked for" (sylvia plath), so that when it went away i stood around with a suitcase in one hand trying to make it come back, since it was all that i had of him, but to no avail. :( (i think i shall detail all this and more from this particular year of loving morrissey in my "creepy questionable and unpopular: the writings of rifke" compilation book and call it "the year of loving morrissey", as a play on the title "the year of living dangerously" even if i have know idea what that work is about.( i hope it's not something dirty, like that time i was watching jeopardy with my dad and being rapidly participant i shouted out kama sutra without knowing what that was about))

also, you should really learn to post videos properly, since likely no one but me can bothered to click the link. i only did it because we've become such good friends.

I sorry I was born in bronze age. Maybe I could learn it from someone born in last 20 years. Do you want to be the lucky one?

I sorry I was born in bronze age. Maybe I could learn it from someone born in last 20 years. Do you want to be the lucky one?
[VIDEO]anonymous'sstupidvideo[/VIDEO

just put the address in between the two brackets (but finish the bracket. i left out the last ] because otherwise it wouldnt have shown up). do you want me to teach you how to set up a user account too?

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom