What song are you listening to right now?

luck with what. his album. his career. his earning because rthats why he doing his album. probably not a good thing for a newly sober person to jump back into who cares about his sobriety. i dont care what you think about me or being bland or whatever you think the opposite of bland is or why i would care to try and be it. i made a comment about a public figure and his persistent drug use and horrible behavior to which you felt you needed to respond to me again and then respond again. stop talking to me, ive no interest in talking to you or influencing your opinion of me or convince you of anything. you dont matter to me beyond your purposeful continual petty annoyance and constant need to try and talk to me

To be clear, you don't matter to me, either, but since this is a public forum, and since you have made comments concerning public figures who I like, I think I'll reply to you whenever I wish. But slow down, cowboy, I've only spoken to you on two threads that I'm aware of, so don't flatter yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
This anonymous poster has already sunk another music forum with his spamming and bullshit and aggression. Just ignore him, the guy is bad news.

thats all you gotta do. my comment was to no one and no one had to reply but still they do and do again. i had a fine time talking to ambra who seemed just as pleasant and calm as could be (though even she in like two seconds claimed to notice the obvious nature of this place). i dont like people who talk nonsense at me so maybe thats the cause for some supposed aggression. i also was fine talking about backing vocals even if we didnt agree. perhaps its just certain people and how they talk to me that causes a reaction. even when ryan made fun of a jumbled post i once made with a moz reference it didnt dissolve into pointless arguing as he said i kinda agreed and we left it like adults. i respect him even if he doesnt like for acting like an adult. anyway latorz gaotorz as i gootta rollinto the city for some time

You don't know a thing about their lives
They live where you wouldn't dare to drive
You shake as you think of how they sleep
But you write as if you all lie side by side...

alkaline trio - clavical
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNn4SnADp_c&list=RDwNn4SnADp_c

the words:

"Been on top of the world since about six months ago
Marking the first time I laid eyes on you
I lost all train of thought as I entered the room
Saw what looked like really good food then I saw you
And so did you

I want to wake up naked next to you
Kissing the curve in your clavicle
Kissing your clavicle

Been on top of the world since about 1 week ago
Marking a time when I was drunk enough to talk to you
I lost all train of thought as your eyes met mine
Told you I thought you were gorgeous
You gave me your phone number, I gave you mine
Before you left I said that you can bet
I'll be bothering you soon
You said "No bother, please do."

I called you twice
It's been a hellish fight
To not think about you all the time
Sitting around waiting for your call

Kissing the curve in your clavicle
Kissing your clavicle

Kissing the curve in your clavicle"

gerard way - drugstore perfume
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY0_65SYC7w

a nice pop song

the words:

"She waits at windows,
Her dreams don't show in colour,
And she sleeps for now,
But she just waits around,
Wishing she could leave single mothers
In parking lots and wear another girl's evening out,
This place lets you down easy

She gets up to buy a drink,
I notice why when she walks by,
There's something caught in her eye

She says
That she can't change for love,
And she explains how long she's waited for,
She wanted more

Dead leaves, desperate summers,
All ages clubs and metal shutters
To keep you out,
While we hang around factories,
'Till we need each other,
Two discount lives and heavy numbers
To keep you down,
If I wait around,

Maybe she might come back to say that I'm
Not sure you know my name, that's fine,
But take me with you this time

She says
She wanted more

Gone today,
I might just see you around,
It hurts, but I understand
If you can find another reason not to stay,
And while she's walking away,

She says
She wanted more

And as these days go by,
Well, they can't change how long we've waited for
A love that's more,
A love that's more."

Gerard way - zero zero
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChHT7-QSlWo

another good one off of his surprisingly good solo album. obviously loves bowie with the cover and claimed this to be an attempt at making a brit pop album and it seems like he made good on that. I guess we share a love of other similar artists as well

watch

gerard way - millions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZcB9maO1-E

well im for sure on a gerard way hesitant alien kick. allmusic described this one as a stone roses grab but it sounds so similar to another song i just cant place and its nagging at me. guitar screams the cure but the vocal melody makes me thinks its a song by yet another band. if anyones knows clue me in

I played it to Carlos - 'quality control in a bandana and belt that doubles up as a knuckle duster' - that he might consider it of sufficient overall merit to make play-offs in the competitive 'the Libertines album sudden death shortlisty'.

"the chorus has to go" says he
"what?" says I "the chorus has to go?"
"the chorus has to go...no two ways about it me old mate. So say your goodbyes and lets see what I can come up with..." [clears throat]

And so the so and so came up with another 'less supremes' but equally supreme refrain. And the story continues...

neat. so ive been playing music in the background and muted it but left it playing and just ignored the page to see where youtubes automatic next play would take me. i started with gerard ways the bureau and ended up with toot blues. no idea how or why but its neat to see where itll take you and its also neat to see and hear something that might catch your eye that you wouldnt normally click on. so gerard way and youtube lead me to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBILt-LEnp0

"In the late 1980s, Timothy Duffy, a penniless North Carolina musicology student, set out to document and preserve traditional southern roots and blues music. On his travels from Winston-Salem's drinkhouse music scene, an off-the-grid hotbed of gritty traditional blues, to deep-south family run churches, he found purpose and inspiration from a cast of amazingly talented, pure and unique set of characters (the artists!!).
Toot Blues remarkably captures the true essence and talent of the artists from Guitar Gabriel, a 'homeless magic potion selling' blues genius; to Willa Mae Buckner, a snake charming elderly woman taunting delightfully raunchy blues; to Beverly 'Guitar' Watkins, a grandmother who continues to tear up the stage and play a killer electric guitar behind her head; to Bishop Dready Manning and family churning out homebrewed rockabilly-gospel; to Boo Hanks, an 80 year-old bluesman recording an album for the very first time; to blind guitarist, Cootie Stark, mesmerizing crowds world-wide while never failing to find his way home by himself.
Shortly after befriending and championing for these artists Tim quickly realized the limitations set upon them by living in poverty, not only in their struggles to survive and support their families but also their ability to afford time and outlets to continue with their deepest passions-music, by a simple twist of fate, Tim along with his wife Denise, began the Music Maker Relief Foundation.
With rare footage, interviews, and numerous live performances, the film documents these unique musicians, brought together through the Music Maker community and their shared and vital musical heritage."

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom