What song are you listening to right now?

Some good songs on that album.......they kind of fell off the rails after that.

I've never listened to the album. The only Fuel songs I know are "Hemorrhage...." and "Shimmer." I never felt a spark for "Shimmer." They really did vanish into the night. I just looked them up on Wikipedia & apparently they never really broke up. They released albums in '03 and '07. They changed their name to Re-Fueled in '09, and then boomeranged back to the Fuel moniker in 2010. They have a brand new album set for release in one month (on March 4th.) The album is entitled, "Puppet Strings." I dislike to say it's another lame album cover. Hopefully, they have some success with it.

Full blown volume 11.....this song freaking rocks.

:thumb: Great song! I almost posted the album version a couple of times. I believe someone did a few weeks ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
I always liked this cover too....

Sixpence None the Richer with "Don't Dream It's Over"

Cheers Moz

Cheers Moz

"My Forbidden Lover" by Chic

-Music, guitars, & lyrics by Nile Rodgers & Bernard Edwards.

Chic.png

Chic in '79. Luci, Nile, Bernard, & Alfa.

-Johnny Marr is right, Chic is awesome!!

-The lyrics are through the stratosphere on this essential track....

Ghettosocks & Edgar Allen Floe with "Don't Turn Around"

verse one- Ghettosocks

verse two- Edgar Allen Floe

verse three- Ghettosocks closes out the track with style & eloquence, as he always do.

-These cats really outdid themselves on this one.

It was a huge spell. :o

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom