What song are you listening to right now?

Tara loves her harmonies, be still my heart.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saw these guys on Letterman......I always thought these guys were over-hyped but I like this tune:

Just saw these guys on Letterman......I always thought these guys were over-hyped but I like this tune:

I saw that Louis Ck was the guest and thought about staying up...now I'm thinking "Meh, it'll be on the internet tomorrow." Bedtime. You know you're getting old when 10:30 is maxing out unless you're going out.

Found footage of The Cramps in New York, 1981.

With production grossly over budget, and filming days behind schedule, James Iha had simply had enough. He displays this with volcanic glory at the 2:48 point in......

"To Who Knows Where" by James Iha

-According to YouTube poster, Razziarecords, this video is an homage to the classic 1976 David Bowie film, "The Man Who Fell to Earth."

-This is Iha, like none of us dared to dream.

-All jokes aside this is a nice song. The third time I listened to it I realized how nice it is. It's good to see James Iha still going strong.

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom