What song are you listening to right now?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going through a Cure phase nd listening to a Cure B-side called The big hand. On wiki it says 'The B-side "The Big Hand" was planned as an A-Side single early in 1993 but the idea was scrapped, largely due to Boris Williams not wanting it to appear on the album'. Strange how he'd think it was somehow unsuited or w/e to fit on the Wish album when it's sound is just like most other Cure songs!

The Big Hand is brilliant, easily one their best songs, and -like most of the Wish b-sides- is as good as anything that made the album.

Kitchens Of Distinction, one of the best shoegaze bands that lived. Even if they did have the worst band name of all time :D

Elton John-Understanding women. I'm bored so I thought I'd check out one of his post 75 albums on spotify to see if I might like it. I got into his early classic stuff a few yrs ago and love it.

It's between this and Rocks Off as my favorite Stones song. I love these lyrics.

These are less the thoughts of Echo, more the thoughts of the bunnymen. :straightface: Echo gets confused who he is sometimes.

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom