What song are you listening to right now?

i'm really enjoying fleet foxes' album

Last edited by a moderator:
the kinks "add it up"

[youtube]<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qRPWN2D0wfw" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Last edited:
You may not have heard of this girl in America yet, but she has an incredible voice. Desmoface what do you think?

[youtube]Hj0u2xkV8J0&feature=related[/youtube]

bit of a suede fan myself. love 'dog man star' album

Genious an absolute class act.
In the early 80's on a cold friday evening Granada television showed simon and Garfunkel live in Central Park, I'd heard of, but not really heard them, i'd be 18. I didn't fancy it but sat with my mother to watch, 2 songs in i was awestruck Art's voice, beautifully crafted songs. We loved every minute one of the few times me and mum really were in tune about anything. Watching this just reminded me of that evening thanks CG.

[youtube]ozV0WZ5_5FA&feature=related[/youtube]

love modern life is rubbish- best blur album imo. definite smiths influence on this song. not suprising given that stephen street produced most of the album.

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom