What song are you listening to right now?

!Viva Hate!

๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿฆฐ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿ™โšฑ๏ธโšฐ๏ธ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿงซ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโšง
The Grither.
The Grither.
The Grither.
The Grither.
The Grither.
I much preferred it when EG Marshall exploded by cockroaches...but that was another movie.

!Viva Hate!

๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿฆฐ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿ™โšฑ๏ธโšฐ๏ธ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿงซ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโšง
Lithgow or Shatner? Seriously, I'm going with Lithgow.

Blasphemy, I know.
The Lithgow version is better, but Shatner PWNS Lithgow because Lithgow is not Shatner.

!Viva Hate!

Yes, but now I am thinking of Harry and The Hendersons.

At any rate, the gremlin in the Lithgow version was 100 times more awesome.
'Harry and the Hendersons' is fucking awesome!

Yeah...the Gremlin in the Shatner version looks like Justin Bieber.

S

Skylarker

'Harry and the Hendersons' is fucking awesome!

Yeah...the Gremlin in the Shatner version looks like Justin Bieber.
Ha, yeah.
And, unrelatedly...
The bat scene in The Great Outdoors..."they just don't write 'em like that anymore."

Last edited by a moderator:

!Viva Hate!

Greatest musical performance ever by the greatest man ever born...

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DAVIE

Craig Gannons first live gig appearence as Smiths second guitarist

The Smiths - The Boy With A Thorn In His Side (Glasgow 86)

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod you listen to crap
Top Bottom