What song are you listening to right now?

Because of today's tragedy.Im still shocked.And its seems to me suspiscious.It sounds like a beginning of some political thriller book:In the place where in April 1940 Polish officers were murdered now all the top Polish officials are killed(President,top parlamentarists,chiefs of all armies,land,navy,air,and special forces).And considering the fact that Polish journalist who filmed the crash was arrested by Russians,it looks kind of suspiscious to me.Putin and Kaczynski had long history of disagreements,starting from Kaczynski's involvment in Georgia military conflict with Russia last year,and when Putin was in Poland Kaczynski offended him during his speech,and now Katyn,Putin didnt want Kaczynski to go there,Kaczynski forced this visit.Anyway they hated each other.Plane was kinda old-true,because none of the goverment wanted to be blamed by voters for spending during the economic crisis etc.etc.and goverment planes need special technical stuff inside-so it isnt so simple to replace it etc.etc.But it was only 2hour flight,it wasnt transatlantic 12hour flight,earlier Russian military plane supposedly was turned away from this airport.Its a military airport.Anyway i feel so sorry for the families.

I heard there was thick fog

Last edited by a moderator:
I second that, you are very pretty.

The problem I have with the Wonder stuff, is that I love half of their stuff but can't stand the rest, and as the tickets are £20, I'm not sure I like them that much. However, the venue is just down the road and I haven't got anything else on on Friday............

just go! - it's a night out isn't it? - you can soak up the atmosphere and remember your youth!

PS: Never stated who i was in the picture so my friends thank you for the fine compliment! tee hee.:p

Hi Joan, I thought about you when I heard about this...I hope it turns out to be just an accident...Very sad news.

Steve

Yes but the pilots who fly such planes arent ordinary pilots.They are the best pilots specially trained.Of course i want to believe it was an accident but this coincidence scares me.

hearing, not listening to, my flatmate's band's CD. :straightface: Not particularly enjoying it, and I think she doesn't much, either :p but drummers can't be choosers!
At least they've got gigs lined up, the poor lass is absolutely penniless at the moment so I hope they become famous quickly...:squiffy: (doubt).

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BoMdkyeZOqE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BoMdkyeZOqE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

:rofl:

hearing, not listening to, my flatmate's band's CD. :straightface: Not particularly enjoying it, and I think she doesn't much, either :p but drummers can't be choosers!
At least they've got gigs lined up, the poor lass is absolutely penniless at the moment so I hope they become famous quickly...:squiffy: (doubt).

Déja vu! I endured an eerily similar situation this evening. I think I live with the guitarist. :eek:
Thankfully, I'm now listening to The Shangri Las - Out in the Streets.

Déja vu! I endured an eerily similar situation this evening. I think I live with the guitarist. :eek:
Thankfully, I'm now listening to The Shangri Las - Out in the Streets.

:lbf: and me for relief I've turned to youtube, typed "morrissey" and here's today's special,

"you have never been in love/ until you've had a haircut that you can't see through"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d8MCBjeOqE

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom