What song are you listening to right now?

I give up.:o
Ok, the answear is PANIC .
First, it's a glam sound. Second, a few lines of lyric is a paraphrase of the lines to Panic.

Kapele, ktore dzis słysze
Nie mowia nic o moim zyciu

in english means :

The bands I hear today
They don't say anything about my life

which corresponds with ... you know very well :sunglasses:

Ok, the answear is PANIC .
First, it's a glam sound. Second, a few lines of lyric is a paraphrase of the lines to Panic.

Kapele, ktore dzis słysze
Nie mowia nic o moim zyciu

in english means :

The bands I hear today
They don't say anything about my life

which corresponds with ... you know very well :sunglasses:
This was very very close. I was wondering whether you had the guitar rhythm in mind, or rather the lyrics.

I have one too. Do you mind me postin' it?

This was very very close. I was wondering whether you had the guitar rhythm in mind, or rather the lyrics.

I have one too. Do you mind me postin' it?
Go ahead 👋

Bobby, don't you think they know ???

🎂 🥳 🥃

Alright. This song is from 1982.
From which Morrissey/Smiths song do I know the staccato guitar which sounds like a helicopter?
I don't know the answer.

A tough nut to crack :unsure:
When do you hear helicopter sound ?

Celebrating Dylan's 81 bithday with his music
( imho it's better then original version, just hypnotizing )

Great song and album. One of their best.
For me as a whole it is perfect. Maybe in my top 20 albums of all time. I like the US version that ends with But not tonight ... After 11 songs of complete darkness comes a bit of light.

A tough nut to crack :unsure:
When do you hear helicopter sound ?
Straight from the beginning. Sounds almost like helicopter blades. It's kind of a fast chopping sound.
But guess what, I remembered that i once remembered in which song this guitar is being played.
Do you want a clue?

Straight from the beginning. Sounds almost like helicopter blades. It's kind of a fast chopping sound.
But guess what, I remembered that i once remembered in which song this guitar is being played.
Do you want a clue?
First try :
I want the one i can't have ? :unsure:

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom