What song are you listening to right now?

Mozmar

All these 90s videos are reminding me why I listened to hardly any pop music between 1990 and 1995.
Some of the 90's videos are a bit meh, agreed, yet some of the club music is pretty solid, but that's all it was, 'club music' as far as I was concerned, Friday or Saturday night.

Radis Noir

By the thrice-beshitten shroud of Lazarus
Some of the 90's videos are a bit meh, agreed, yet some of the club music is pretty solid, but that's all it was, 'club music' as far as I was concerned, Friday or Saturday night.
Around 1990 I just got into classical and early music and some jazz and listened to that mainly. But I didn't like the prevailing trends for house, trance, EDM etc and the Britpop thing pretty much passed me by.

Mozmar

Around 1990 I just got into classical and early music and some jazz and listened to that mainly. But I didn't like the prevailing trends for house, trance, EDM etc and the Britpop thing pretty much passed me by.
I'm not sure why, but that doesn't actually surprise me.

Mozmar

Never heard of these guys (Tito & Tarantula) until this morning...this really is super duper with a hypnotic beat, & sounds quite 'Doors-y' & a bit of The Kinks (Tired of Waiting):

When You Cry (it's like a butterfly in my heart)

Last edited:
Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Top Bottom