What song are you listening to right now?

been fiddling with myself to all the new musics - lana/the 1975
i've never felt the youth flow through my shriveled veins more than right this second

my place of work is extremely dehydrating which affects how i perceive my performance

it takes litres and litres knocked back after work to achieve a realistic perspective again

Is it a hot environment, Lanterns?
it quickly gets hot during the day when temperatures are rising outside. it affects everyone's mood, people often look sullen, exhausted and cheerless (even if there is no obvious reason for it) which leads to them drinking cups and cups of coffee which then accelerates dehydration. i'm pretty sure they dont notice it.

I have my fan on all day at work. It's my nerves. I like fresh air, Lanterns, but as soon as I open a window people complain of the cold. I see all these people sat there vegetating and I see heart attacks and thrombosis. I make a point of running up and down the stairs every hour for 3mins.

is it me, draggie? do i make u nervous? do i make the blood rush to your veins?

I have my fan on all day at work. It's my nerves. I like fresh air, Lanterns, but as soon as I open a window people complain of the cold. I see all these people sat there vegetating and I see heart attacks and thrombosis. I make a point of running up and down the stairs every hour for 3mins.
sounds like one of those survival strategies developed by inmates of labour camps or prisons, drag. doesnt it bother you having a fan on all day long? the last time i was in berlin, i visitied one of those underground cold war nuclear bunkers where you can survive another two weeks after a nuclear attack. and what then? it felt like being buried alive.

bought a new mattress from my lottery win two weeks ago, a high- quality mattress, all lga-tested, the real thing. it's vegan, made of organic material from top to bottom with a firm core coz i hate nothing more than soft mattresses that swallow you up.

I don't think my personal comfort, or yours, comes into the equation, Lanterns. Have you not heard, work must be hard, it must be traumatic. Glad you have a good mattress.
actually, it's stunningly fantastic, drag. it caves in one centimeter at the utmost but at the same time the fabric of the mattress cover is as cuddlesome as cat fur.

there are these rare days of bliss when i come home from work ( 80% of my colleagues have to take antihypertensive medication to be able to deal with the stress) and feel better than in the morning or during the weekend. but it's just a completely unintentional and random side effect. what otherwise kills the pitiful 80% is my drug and gives me the kick that i need to move into gear. doesnt work all the time, as i said. the only other thing in my life that can give me this kick are concerts, but they also tend to wear me out sometimes. not much else on offer here...

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom