What song are you listening to right now?

Johnny Logan was the surprise guest at the swedish mello fest as one of the hosts, Kodjo, surprised his mother with a performance fromh her big idol.

We all had tears running down our cheeks tonight. Well done Kodjo Akolor for telling his mother how much he loves her.

Next Saturday Sweden decides which entry they will send to the Eurovision finals in Tel Aviv. These are the 12 songs and I will also leave a prediction how it will all end as I tonight had 4 out of 4 for the last entries that reached the final.

The starting order for Saturdays final at Friends Arena in Solna:

So this is my prediction based on the song and the popularity of the artists and what kind of fan base they have that are prepared to vote on the night plus of course some kind of international jury will be involved as well. I am also taking into account the oddsmakers who are good at predicting these things.

1. John Lundvik

2. John Henrik Fjällgren

3. Wiktoria

4. Anna Bergendahl

5. Mohombi

6. Liamoo and Hanna Ferm

7. Lisa Ajax

8. Lina Hedlund

9. Bishara

10. Nano

11. Arvingarna

12. Malou Prytz

what a total dream she is

When I heard of Mark's passing I was stunned. Talk Talk is not everyone's cup of tea, but I enjoyed every bit of their music from their self titled debut album through Missing Pieces. What a musical journey they created and provided to those that had an appreciation for their talent. From "Talk Talk" to "New Grass" is quite a transformation and I was with them every step of the way. RIP Mark and from my favorite album...

Cause it featured on the first season of the brilliant italian tv series Suburra.

Plus the brilliant theme song that was played during the end of season 1.

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom