What song are you listening to right now?

Ah I've always had a soft spot for sum 41. A mainstream pop punk band trying hard not to be. At least they didn't sing about girls and break ups all the time and got to work with Iggy. That guy also got really ill from drugs so glad he's doing better in that sense

This is a new low here at Solo when someone mentions Santana that completely ridiculous "musician" or whatever title suits him worst. I fear your username here from now on will be "Low IQ".

Ha, ha, I beat you there Urbie! Didn’t I?
Don’t tell me you’re jealous.

And don’t talk about IQ.
You sound like all the thirty-something parents, all bragging about their highly gifted, high IQ children which doesn’t say much about their children but more about those parents who think they can distinguish themselves from the plebs.

Because hey, their genes are responsible for the high IQ kids.
Really laughable and they are not even aware they look completely ridiculous.
:rolleyes:

Ha, ha, I beat you there Urbie! Didn’t I?
Don’t tell me you’re jealous.

And don’t talk about IQ.
You sound like all the thirty-something parents, all bragging about their highly gifted, high IQ children which doesn’t say much about their children but more about those parents who think they can distinguish themselves from the plebs.

Because hey, their genes are responsible for the high IQ kids.
Really laughable and they are not even aware they look completely ridiculous.
:rolleyes:
You know me, only here to press peoples buttons. Sponsored by Zoloft.

Clips from the italian tv series "1992" showing the character Veronica Castello who does everything to land a job in film or tv and discovers that men in suits are far worse than any Lega Nord skinhead. To the music of Smashing Pumpkins that feature in this tv series.

No songs, I'm listening to jazz and as a rule I hate jazz but this is superb.

It’s about the only Miles Davis I have any time for. God, I’ve tried to like the jazz greats, but the dividing line between four geniuses creating magic and four wankers making a f***ing din is too subtle for my ears.

There’s a jazz connection to this classic Bowie cover. He was inspired to include Wild Is The Wind on Station To Station after a meeting in LA in 1975 with Nina Simone who had also covered the Johnny Mathis original.

Last edited:
Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom