What song are you listening to right now?

Rawhide. :)
The tune of the tv-serie that got Clint Eastwood famous.
Good singer, don't know his name. Too lazy to google it.

The song is burned into my brain, like you burn a CD on your comp. device.
When I will be completely demented I'll probably sing it all day. :rolleyes:
And be happy. :D

But now, unfortunately whenever I hear it, I hear:
Trolling, trolling, trolling, Rawhide. :(
And I see a figure on a horse galloping, making uncoordinated moves with his hat and I recognize him.
It's Urbs. :tiphat:
Thanks but no thanks for damaging one of my dearest memories :head-smack::swear

No need to thank me, it was such a small thing anyways.

I run into local musician Heikki Kiviaho who was born in Finland now and then and he's a real worker in music playing for so many bands and artists over the years.

In this video he plays the bass wearing camo trousers with legendary swedish punk icon Joakim Thåström in front of the maritime museum in Stockholm where Nirvana played in 1992.

I know I've posted this one before here about a year ago but I just love the build up and bombastic end to it.

Thåström "Släpp aldrig in dom" (Never let them in):

Sorry to the americans who cannot see it cause it seems they live in a very censored North Korea style part of the world which is funny.

Morrissey - Neal Cassidy drops sea live in Paris

This is neat as it's mostly a close up of morrisseys face while performing and it's interesting to watch the facial expressions he makes. He's pretty into it

Morrissey - Neal Cassidy drops sea live in Paris

This is neat as it's mostly a close up of morrisseys face while performing and it's interesting to watch the facial expressions he makes. He's pretty into it

:thumb:
do we know what this song is about ? c'mon people, give it to me !

Guess what K-Ket... results of the DNA testing have come back, and that lady is absolutely NADA to do with Senor Salvador!!!! Imagine all that trouble though!! :straightface:

guess mommy won't be getting any of those Dali Dollars ! and her poor kid, has to go through life knowing that they are not the son or daughter of the ONE AND ONLY GREAT DALI! case closed ! :hammer:

:thumb:
do we know what this song is about ? c'mon people, give it to me !

Neal and Alan were lovers over a very long period of time on and off. They were both from the beatnik crowd and traveled all over the world to pursue life experiences and drugs. They were always close but Alan loved Neal more. Neal died in Mexico at a pretty young age.

Neal and Alan were lovers over a very long period of time on and off. They were both from the beatnik crowd and traveled all over the world to pursue life experiences and drugs. They were always close but Alan loved Neal more. Neal died in Mexico at a pretty young age.

I know the subjects. But what is the song about? I have my take on it, just wanted to hear others. Discuss. :)

I know the subjects. But what is the song about? I have my take on it, just wanted to hear others. Discuss. :)

I am not sure about this one.
I assume he read about it and it fascinated him. The story of love between those 2 men.
And he more or less identified but not because of the persons themselves.

I always assumed the essential line in this song is:
" Victim, or Life's adventurer,
WHICH of the two are YOU? "

And when he sings it he is asking himself and he is asking his audience but very individually directed.
As it seems such a poignant choice, that everybody has to answer for himself.
I think it is a brilliant line and a brilliant song and I thought to my self:

What am I? And what do I want to be? (By the way, not gonna answer that question here, only to myself)
I feel there is a sad but nevertheless, very insightful observation to life and to what it means to people.
Very much from the inside of the not that visible human inner world. I know it is his but there is a universal feel to it. That is for me.

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom