What song are you listening to right now?

Our listening habits can be scarcely similar, IR. Such a great song.

I finally found out last year (by accident) what the hell the digital numeric style images on the front of Ghost In The Machine are.

They represent the faces of the three members of the band. Andy, spikey haired Sting, floppy haired Stewart. Always looked like a mess before.

Our listening habits can be scarcely similar, IR. Such a great song.

I finally found out last year (by accident) what the hell the digital numeric style images on the front of Ghost In The Machine are.

They represent the faces of the three members of the band. Andy, spikey haired Sting, floppy haired Stewart. Always looked like a mess before.

I did not know that, in fact I still thought it looked a mess until a few minutes ago (when I read your post), so thank you. :)
It's funny how we tend to forget about bands and albums we used to play non-stop at some point or another in our lives.
I remember playing Zenyatta Mondatta over and over in the early 80s, Copeland's drumming was otherworldly, very innovative at the time (at least in my opinion).
Then, a few years later, along came The Smiths, and life has never been quite the same since.

Anyway, this one's for you, I think you might appreciate it...

Last edited:
Que Sera, Sera (whatever will be, will be) by gordious Doris (sunny!) Day! :)
If there ever was a song without any pretention at all, just being happy and enjoying life, it must have been this. It still does it, for me. :p

nice out on the front porch summer listening...

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom