What song are you listening to right now?

And what costume shall the poor girl wear
To all tomorrow's parties
A hand-me-down dress from who knows where
To all tomorrow's parties
And where will she go, and what shall she do
When midnight comes around
She'll turn once more to Sunday's clown and cry behind the door...

Happy birthday Moz!

i dont know soley, but ive noticed there are quite a lot of singers, male and female, out there who sing in these feeble voices, and i think they want to sound just like that

I don't find her voice all that feelble though it's not overly distinct either. I don't know her music as I was just listening to things I didn't know on YouTube hence the vektor post as well. I myself am tired of the overly layered reverted out chill wave vocals myself that a lot of modern indie pop has going on. Oh and female soul vocalists over dance pop. Enough already

Yuck - get away

Yuck - shook down

The first is a noise pop shoegaze kinda song while the second jangles almost like it came out of Minneapolis in the late eighties

Chinese football - electronic girl

Hilarious reference to American football

American football - where are we now

nice lisp

I like singers with lisps. It's just an interesting category to think about. The singer from Joyce manor has a lisp. I was watching that movie just now and liked the song and it did make me think of the suede song which I love. Movie is unsettling so far

Wish placebo would hurry up and put out a new one already. Loud like love one of my favorite of there's and it's been a while since we got a new song

Record street - don't waste my time

Young British guitar band who I read about today. I liked this song and the other smart dressed casual. Seem really young and just getting started but there songs are improving and I like the style

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom