What song are you listening to right now?

Ryan Adams - do you still love me

New song. It keeps the seventies rock vibe of the last album and shows a bit of the red rocks venue morriss y played not long ago

A sami "jojk" by sami artist Maxida Märak. Sweden have natives linked to the natives in America. This is for Quando Quando who liked "Midnight Sun" where she featured.

More sami jojk and this is a tribute jojk to his friend that passed away.He did well with this jojk in the swedish eurovision qualifier in 2015.

Live performance:

I confused the songs a bit and this is his tribute to his friend that passed away, Daniel's Jojk.

A sami "jojk" by sami artist Maxida Märak. Sweden have natives linked to the natives in America. This is for Quando Quando who liked "Midnight Sun" where she featured.

Thanks TLC, like it very much!
I like her for who she is and that music is great!

Saturday sees the start of something that will capture the imagination of every swede and even those that claim they do not bother. We are of course talking about Melodifestivalen, the swedish qualifier for Eurovision.

6 swedish cities and towns will host the various qualifiers from the 4th of February with the final in Stockholm on the 11th of March.

As usual I will be able to pick the eventual winner early on which is a tradition of mine but the songs I really like rarely even make it to the final. Every shop and radio station are playing classic songs from the contest like today when a shop played this one:

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom