What song are you listening to right now?

"Transparent Radiation" looking out over the Pacific Ocean from my deck thinking how lucky I am not to have to live in the UK, Europe, Kazakatsain, Serb, (wherever that is), or Flint, MI and best of all I live 20 minutes from Morrissey's house.

"Transparent Radiation" looking out over the Pacific Ocean from my deck thinking how lucky I am not to have to live in the UK, Europe, Kazakatsain, Serb, (wherever that is), or Flint, MI and best of all I live 20 minutes from Morrissey's house.
You live in his carport fella, just like a proper LA rat.

He doesn't have a carport Anonymous Coward c*** "fella". Now crawl back into the hole you came out of, go down to the local bar and stuff your fat face with a Cheese Steak or any type of Sausage if you are a Brit/Euro and drown your sorrows praying and dreaming that Morrissey will come to your town one day.

Last edited:
dedicated to Sammy SoVile.

paedo in the making, the young will live forever, you and I and unc won't. go watch paint dry, or try
the patience
trust
fund
kid
unc doesn't know what he s doing, idiot
c***ry

now is your head spinning samsam?
barthrash i ain't it's a change you'll never know
now: sing! for cowardice
and genes

however you will look it will be clear to see
you'll see, sammy.
it's been true.

the song that makes hairdressers' hairs stand on their arse- but don't tell anybody, D.

dedicated to :sweet: good forum folks past and present, and brave ones.

Eisley - blue fish

God this song is beautiful. There voices make an echo chamber like effect. Shame they won't be singing together anymore but I'm glad Sherri is keeping it going. There voices are amazing

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom