What song are you listening to right now?

Morrissey - There Speaks A True Friend

Appeals to my sense of vengefulness. I helped the prick in question get through his law degree but , when it came to my turn to be helped , I was like the Mary Celeste i.e. disappeared and full of an explosive alcohol cargo ...

Frente - What's Come Over Me Over Me ?

"...I know your whereabouts unhappily / You know your weakness is my sympathy ... "

An uber-song with perfect female vocals and chewed guitar ... but a rightly neglected Australian band ...

i have no affinity for country music but i love this so much. i could listen to it again and again and each time while doing so be positively bathed in a feeling of warmth

Last edited by a moderator:
i have no affinity for country music but i love this so much. i could listen to it again and again and each time while doing so be positively bathed in a feeling of warmth

Morrissey needs to move back to England. The all-American country roots and shoots are rubbing onto him.

To be loving when the knives are out
Takes much courage and a mind without doubt
I'm just some robot, wind up the clockwork jerk
Trying to impress is the nature of my work
And it's so hard to remain open
If it's true, it can't be spoken...

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom