What song are you listening to right now?

After it was mentioned on the front page:

"I know you love one person so why can't you love two?" Beautifully simple, understated line.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got to thinking of an ex- today, Rachel. Saturday nights would often finish with slightly too much to drink, slightly too much of something else, and a few favourite tracks. One Saturday night finished with nearly burning the house down. She always had a thing for church candles and silk flowers. Nice enough apart I suppose, but a potentially deadly combination together, especially when added to booze and coke.

Anyway, these were the three songs which always seemed to bring the evening to a close.

("Man, I swear I'd give the whole thing up for you.")

Got to thinking of an ex- today, Rachel. Saturday nights would often finish with slightly too much to drink, slightly too much of something else, and a few favourite tracks. One Saturday night finished with nearly burning the house down. She always had a thing for church candles and silk flowers. Nice enough apart I suppose, but a potentially deadly combination together, especially when added to booze and coke.

Anyway, these were the three songs which always seemed to bring the evening to a close.

Love reading these little gems. Thanks for sharing this. :)

("Man, I swear I'd give the whole thing up for you.")

Listening to the songs now.

-Album cover is a "thumbs down," but the song is solid and borders on being quite good.

Fuel with "Hemorrhage (In My Hands)"

Fuel.jpg

Full blown volume 11.....this song freaking rocks.

Cheers Moz

Cheers Moz

- - - Updated - - -

Soooooooo true....

Cheers Moz

Cheers Moz

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom