What popular things do you not like or care about?

Ha, this is a no-brainer.
Current pop music. There is nothing worth listening, unless it at least 20 years old.

sitcoms
cars
will ferrell
beaches/hot spot vacations
procreation
hummus

and i have to agree with the already mentioned
pokemon; &
weddings

im sure theres more--much, much more

Life.
Why is it so popular, despite the costs of living?

Politicians and politics in general ( I can somtimes be negatively affected by these people and subject and its not unheard for me 2 then end up posting nonsence On public forums about the subject !!! )
The summer.
Bull fighters !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Heres a few things I do like however .......

Arts and crafts, art galleries and exhibitions
Haunted houses and ghosts
Theme parks
Bruce lee
Japanese akitas and bull mastiffs
The winter - when it goes dark early and its nice n cold and pouring down with rain or else snowwhite out side and snowing .
Halloween

But there just so many wonderfull things in life 2 experience !!! :)

Politicians and politics in general ( I can somtimes be negatively affected by these people and subject and its not unheard for me 2 then end up posting nonsence On public forums about the subject !!! )
The summer.
Bull fighters !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Heres a few things I do like however .......

Arts and crafts, art galleries and exhibitions
Haunted houses and ghosts
Theme parks
Bruce lee
Japanese akitas and bull mastiffs
The winter - when it goes dark early and its nice n cold and pouring down with rain or else snowwhite out side and snowing .
Halloween

But there just so many wonderfull things in life 2 !!!!

What I like about your posts and others from you as well, is you immediately express your feelings and you are very open and honest. You don't care if it is on or off-topic, you react directly and emotionally.

I wouldn't say for instance that politics and politicians are very popular despite all the attention they are grabbing. So you could well leave them out but I don't care you didn't.

And as for naming all the things you like, it wasn't subject of the thread either but I don't care about that as well cause it is interesting to read what people like and dislike and I do like the things you like.
There is a very uplifting feeling when you state things like[/quote][/QUOTE]

" But there just so many wonderfull things in life 2 !!!! [/QUOTE] "
It's true!
Thanks Midnite :thumb:

What I like about your posts and others from you as well, is you immediately express your feelings and you are very open and honest. You don't care if it is on or off-topic, you react directly and emotionally.

I wouldn't say for instance that politics and politicians are very popular despite all the attention they are grabbing. So you could well leave them out but I don't care you didn't.

And as for naming all the things you like, it wasn't subject of the thread either but I don't care about that as well cause it is interesting to read what people like and dislike and I do like the things you like.
There is a very uplifting feeling when you state things like
[/QUOTE]

" But there just so many wonderfull things in life 2 !!!! [/QUOTE] "
It's true!
Thanks Midnite :thumb:[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
People that explain what they hate as if anyone cares.

People who write "people that ..."

People who try to come off as smart and witty and who fail miserably.

Last edited:
Trust and believe !
There IS something i need to tell you all but i need someone to stand by me... ITS THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!

In fact im letting it all go, but there absolute liars ! these "top people" who think they can Destroy people ONLY after ive exposed them for what they are..
And everyone is turning a blind eye 2 whats going on and are 2 to scared to say anything as they know its the truth about these people ,and fear any consequences of challenging them and putting there jobs in jeopardy, best not 2 rock the boat hey?

Ive moved on now anyways,
ronaldo2.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom