What period of Morrissey do you prefer?

What period of Morrissey do you prefer?

• Pre racist

• Post racist

Results are only viewable after voting.
Can we preemptively have a pre-op and post-op option for when she finishes transitioning?

Is there a pre-racist period? When would that be?
Morrissey's two best records are The Smiths and Viva Hate.I'm thinking if the question is serious they are talking about the time when Morrissey sued the NME in 2007-ish, and if so he was better before then.

Can we preemptively have a pre-op and post-op option for when she finishes transitioning?
stop using Morrissey to try to make yourself feel better. two bit tranny.

stop using Morrissey to try to make yourself feel better. two bit tranny.

I feel fine. Are you going to whine about how your life feels empty and meaningless without Morrissey again? :tongueclosed:

Is there a pre-racist period? When would that be?
Morrissey's two best records are The Smiths and Viva Hate.I'm thinking if the question is serious they are talking about the time when Morrissey sued the NME in 2007-ish, and if so he was better before then.

Looking back there is evidence Morrissey was racist while in The Smiths. I wonder what the other band members knew and thought about that.

Album wise
95-97
Both albums sublime IMO

live era. Probably 04-11 with the keyboard introductions. he should have been heckled for the 14/15/16 tours for playing the same songs to death.

Looking back there is evidence Morrissey was racist while in The Smiths. I wonder what the other band members knew and thought about that.

Johnny left the band didn't he? I don't think it's because he thought Moz was racist, but it was probably in the equation.

Back
Top Bottom