What on EARTH??

Dupree

Tharr she blows!
Hello

I have been out of the loop for a few days now...I thought tickets were going on sale tomorrow but it seems that while I have been toiling away at work every jammy bugger has been getting pre-sale tickets. So now I'm on my lunchbreak...

...can I still get tickets?

Can someone help me please!

Thanks

Katie

http://www.seetickets.com/gat/event.asp?n|showname%20=coming&showname=morrissey&e|promoter=372&filler1=gigsandtours&filler2=bjork

that's the link. now hurry!

It seems every presale ticket is now sold out.
So probably more to come tomorrow??
Ticketmaster usually sells so many tickets in the presale and the remaining tickets in the general sale.
I don't know what the deal is with Seetickets regarding presale/general sale.

Waiting on the boyfriend for which day he would prefer now Saturday is sold out.

WHY IS HE TAKING SO LONG??? Arrrrrrrgggghhhh!

Don't panic.
General sale is tomorrow, if you log on tomorrow before 9:00 everything will be OK.

Thank you for your help everyone. I'm relieved to have got my tickets. =)

the presale tixs are only a limited number of tickets im pretty sure thAt at the official stArt TOMORROWthere will be more thAn enough tickets aT LAEAT FOR THE EARLY BIRDS

ANS SINCE I THE PRESALE WASNT POSTED ON TH MAiN PAGE OR TRUE TO YOU ANYBODY BUYING TIXS TOMORROW WILL SURELY GET SOME

I just got two more tickets for Tuesday and Wednesday for a friend who couldn't get to a computer this morning...so there are still a few left it would seem...good luck everyone!

Back
Top Bottom