What Morrissey item's are you looking for?

I'm looking for the

- "Roy's Keen" 12 inch to finally complete my Moz 12" collection
- "Peepholism" hardcover in good condition
- "Family Line" French promo
- "Hold On To Your Friends" 7" promo

i want:

1.the matches that came with the old fanzine bigmouth(plus the zine)

2. the morrissey baseball card (i carried one around for years hoping id bump into morrissey to have him sign but my ex washed my pant without checking the pockets which destroyed it

IBEH clear 7"
Some Girls 7" German

ALOHA

Ok, So I don't normally give out my secrets so freely... but because Dallow lives down the street from me, and Grim is well....Grim. You guys can get just about everything you are looking for by going to: http://www.musicstack.com/show.cgi this website is set up quite nice by listing the records, tapes, Cd's, bootlegs, etc... alphabetically and having a full write up description of the items. Just click the item name and it will bring up a list of worldwide sellers of that particular item, to include price & shipping costs. I have given you the link to the Morrissey rarities, if the smiths is your bag, then go to the top of the page and type smiths in. You will be pleasantly surprised what is available to fill the gaps in your collections.
Best of luck in your quest to "get it all"

Your Pal,
BR

P.S.. The majority of the vendors accept Visa & MC on there.

Well drop me an email if you have an extra IBEH clear 7"
Thanks

I'm after that "Morrissey Rarities" cd,the Japanese mini album of the Maladjusted b sides.Used to have it,sold it and now want it again.Don't say ebay to me please.Any pointers would be helpful.

I'm after that "Morrissey Rarities" cd,the Japanese mini album of the Maladjusted b sides.Used to have it,sold it and now want it again.Don't say ebay to me please.Any pointers would be helpful.

I have a spare sealed one, if you have anything interesting to trade, message me.

Barbarism Italian 7"
I have wanted this for a very long time. Someone is willing to sell it to me for $50 US, do you guys think it's a fair price?

Barbarism Italian 7"
I have wanted this for a very long time. Someone is willing to sell it to me for $50 US, do you guys think it's a fair price?

Wait out this auction first. And be sure to quantify with the seller exactly what sort of condition it is.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Me? only CD's.

All the UK maladjusted singles
All the UK southpaw grammar singles

that's all.

Wait out this auction first. And be sure to quantify with the seller exactly what sort of condition it is.

I already checked that one out, it's is in not so great shape.

thanks.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Some advice concerning prices please.

Is €15 fair for "Live At Earl's Court" promo? And is the same price reasonable for YATQ promo?

Have found a Sony BMG promo singels collection for 2004, price €4. Any worth on this one?

12 inch vinyl of Certain people I know and my collection is complete!

Back
Top Bottom