What Morrissey item's are you looking for?

Blue skinny fit t-shirt with Morrissey licking the ice cream

Large billboard size posters and of course his boxers after he has worn them at a gig and got them nice and sweaty mmmmmmm

for me it would be the Smiths 10" vinyls
I should have bought them when they came out.
Just didn't have the money at the time to by records I already owned.

They were unique to say the least

Kumo

No One Can Hold A Candle To You Promo CDR

If anyone has one to sell then please get in touch via a PM........:rolleyes:

have a go merchant 7" promo
jack the ripper 7" promo
roy,satan and alma 12"-es
your arsenal part 1&2 tour books
japaneese tour book

have a go merchant 7" promo
jack the ripper 7" promo
roy,satan and alma 12"-es
your arsenal part 1&2 tour books
japaneese tour book

are you offering to sell them?

Can you post scans of your tour books?

thanks,

Kumo

That's Entertainment promo single.
No One Can Hold A Candle.... promo single.
Handsome Devils promo Smiths CD from French mag.

Anyone help me out?

i have no morrissey posters and it saddens me :mad: Putney sells nothing of the sort and i dont venture out of my house! so you know, any posters really

for me it would be the Smiths 10" vinyls
I should have bought them when they came out.
Just didn't have the money at the time to by records I already owned.

They were unique to say the least

Kumo

how weird is that, I just had the Smiths debut 10" out today, I'm gonna do a Smiths debut thread later, when this diggy camera charges up, I took some pics on my mobile phone but they are rubbish, so I'll get some decent images up.

love

Grim
P.s. There's loads of stuff I still need so I wouldn't know where to start, most of the stuff that folk have mentioned is on my wish list.

That's true, I'm not MrMorrissey1 so there's plenty left on my wish list as well.

Almost anything I can get my hands on, at the moment I'm especially looking for unplayed vinyls.

i want pretty much anything i can have im goin to see him in Philadelphia so im loading up at the show...... my friends just got me a printing of the queen is dead on vinyl never been played ........ its is hung on my wall never to be touched.

after seeing the bidding on the australian "education in reverse" version of viva hate end on ebay, i want it.

Last edited:
after seeing the bidding on the australian "education in reverse" version of viva hate end on ebay, i want it.

Strangely, I bought that new in a record store in Northern California (Sacramento) around 1991. They had a half dozen copies in the rack for $18 each. The cassette was much harder for me to find.

It's not very rare. You should be able to find it again, for not much.

I'll add my wants onto this list, in the hopes that someone might help with one or all of them!

1. I Have Forgiven Jesus 2-track promo CD
2. First of the Gang to Die 4-track promo CD, plain writing
3. The Youngest Was The Most Loved promo CD blue disc
4. Smiths 1983-1987 Chrysalis Publishing CD
5. That weird 2CD Warner compilation with the World Won't Listen cover, with Smiths tracks on one disc and covers on the second disc

I'm also looking for the BPI gold discs for most of Morrissey's solo releases.

Why don;t they have record fairs in the UK anymore?

get hold of record collector mag, it's got 'em in there & there's a Visconti piece in the latest issue with a pic of Moz.

love

Grim

get hold of record collector mag, it's got 'em in there & there's a Visconti piece in the latest issue with a pic of Moz.

love

Grim

Will do! thanks for being so helpful

They used to have one every month near me, in the period when vinyl went out of fashion, but the stamp collectors seem to have taken over

Back
Top Bottom