What Morrissey fans do you like

I once had a random heavy set Mexican fellow grab me by both cheeks and kiss me while laughing maniacally at a Morrissey show in 2002, prior to locking arms with me and dragging me up 10 feet through the crowd with me helplessly dangling off of his meaty appendage. I rather liked him. You don't see that kind of honest joy at Morrissey shows as much in recent years.
I got distracted by his meaty appendage! And you were dangling off it, you say? The images that cone to mind.....

That Malcolm Tucker is Paula, the one who has mental disturbs. Now she has found this forum and she comes here trying to get some attention that she can't achieve on her miserable and empty life.

I once had a random heavy set Mexican fellow grab me by both cheeks and kiss me while laughing maniacally at a Morrissey show in 2002, prior to locking arms with me and dragging me up 10 feet through the crowd with me helplessly dangling off of his meaty appendage. I rather liked him. You don't see that kind of honest joy at Morrissey shows as much in recent years.
:drama:

That Malcolm Tucker is Paula, the one who has mental disturbs. Now she has found this forum and she comes here trying to get some attention that she can't achieve on her miserable and empty life.

Oh god, not again.

Yes! Indeed! Mad Paula comes here frequently. We should all vote her the next moderator or owner of this forum.

And the fat [surname removed]? I bet she frequents McDonald´s restaurants in her town.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know any of the people you've mentioned here!:rolleyes:

morrissey_-_bona_drag_-_vinile_back.jpgelamigo.jpgmorrissey_-_bona_drag_-_vinile_back.jpgelamigo.jpgmorrissey_-_bona_drag_-_vinile_back.jpg

Back
Top Bottom