What Morrissey fans do you hate

• Thread starter Johnnyhatesjazz
  • Start date
King Rat Wratten and his cult

and those hanging off Casa’s every post/tweet.
The desperation for acknowledgment from “the family” is a strong scent indeed.
You must write a book someday about the real story of the Morrissey fanbase. Always entertaining to get your views.

Well peeps, the great unwashed & lazy are descending on Cil Airne. The poor and unsuspecting yocals have already had demonic Marianne telling them she’s Top
Dawg in the Moz fandon world. Other leaches have also been identified and tagged. There is ongoing talks with local level government officials to see if a spaceship can be on hand tomorrow evening to cast a net down to scoop the undesirables up and whisk them off to the Pan-American Highway where they can be dropped into the the Darien gap.

Well peeps, the great unwashed & lazy are descending on Cil Airne. The poor and unsuspecting yocals have already had demonic Marianne telling them she’s Top
Dawg in the Moz fandon world. Other leaches have also been identified and tagged. There is ongoing talks with local level government officials to see if a spaceship can be on hand tomorrow evening to cast a net down to scoop the undesirables up and whisk them off to the Pan-American Highway where they can be dropped into the the Darien gap.
???

The racist ones full of self loathing and thick .:poop:

plus the ones who overly defend him - is that a man that needs or asked to be ~

Fans who use their children as props to get Morrissey's attention - shoving them onstage and making crappy fan videos starring them.

I know what all of these words mean but put together like this it makes absolutely no sense.

Hate is a strong word but I don't like the fans who come here and clearly cannot converse in the main threads because they know next to nothing about Morrissey or the Smiths, but they use off topic and other areas as sort of an unmoderated Facebook where they post every single boring fact about themselves that no one cares about. Literally no thought goes unexpressed. Get a life.
You can have good conversations in that section too, it's good to have off topic places here but some people treat it like their personal journals, some have gotten better about it, but I find it gauche and narcissistic.

People who take him gifts, especially records to try and impress him. Wearing soccer shirts to get noticed. I got one fan in mind in particular.

Back
Top Bottom