What Morrissey fans do you hate

• Thread starter Johnnyhatesjazz
  • Start date
The Rat character, always berating other fans and even emotionally abusing female fans. Carrying on about silly blue roses and rubbish signs that don't exist to his 5 followers, at his age! Proper lunatic that one.

Does anyone know if Simon will be at any of the upcoming gigs? Would love to hear about how it must feel to be so special the man is sending you secret "signs." :eek:

Does anyone know if Simon will be at any of the upcoming gigs? Would love to hear about how it must feel to be so special the man is sending you secret "signs." :eek:

Maybe crawling around Leeds. He’s for wringing Skinny’s neck but there’s no chance of Skinny showing up, so that ship has sailed. I have heard grubby Blake will be there though. Who incidentally, has been kicked off twitter for another personal tirade. No matter how many dictionaries he studies in his none working day, he will never be a well read or clever man. A malign individual who is constantly showing himself up. Paul, make it stop you lazy dosser.

Really? I'd be far more interested to hear about why he bullies women online

Blake will be at Leeds, Wratten at Wembley. Enough reason to avoid both if you ask me.

Years ago when I tweeted I was going to see Morrissey Wratten tweeted me out of the blue and asked me to take M a blue rose, that's how I became aware of him and his rich fantasy life. His tweets are entertaining in a car crash sort of a way, apart from the ones where he abuses, stalks and bullies people. Those I report and the result is he's been kicked off Twitter a fair few times. Lately he's taken to blaming Billy Bragg whenever he's suspended which is hilarious. Fantastic to see him make such a tit of himself abusing Billy when Twitter reinstates his account, which I report, and the cycle begins once more.

Blake will be at Leeds, Wratten at Wembley. Enough reason to avoid both if you ask me.

Years ago when I tweeted I was going to see Morrissey Wratten tweeted me out of the blue and asked me to take M a blue rose, that's how I became aware of him and his rich fantasy life. His tweets are entertaining in a car crash sort of a way, apart from the ones where he abuses, stalks and bullies people. Those I report and the result is he's been kicked off Twitter a fair few times. Lately he's taken to blaming Billy Bragg whenever he's suspended which is hilarious. Fantastic to see him make such a tit of himself abusing Billy when Twitter reinstates his account, which I report, and the cycle begins once more.

What about Blake ?
His contributions to media platforms are bizarre. The words he uses, and the style of writing, it’s a car crash in itself . He’s never worked a day in his life and his favourite activity now is slagging off other tribute acts (Yes Paul, that’s what you are) because they get more noticed than him. You couldn't make it up. My favourite Paul moment of late was him giving Paul Heaton shit on Twitter . All because he has been likened to the former Beautiful South frontman’s voice before :lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

What about Blake ?
His contributions to media platforms are bizarre. The words he uses, and the style of writing, it’s a car crash in itself . He’s never worked a day in his life and his favourite activity now is slagging off other tribute acts (Yes Paul, that’s what you are) because they get more noticed than him. You couldn't make it up. My favourite Paul moment of late was him giving Paul Heaton shit on Twitter . All because he has been likened to the former Beautiful South frontman’s voice before :lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

I reported Blake recently too, for calling a girl a c*** repeatedly. I notice his account is currently suspended, don't know if it's connected but if it is... *chef's kiss*

Can't stand these freaks, giving all fans a bad name.

Putting Blake aside, I wonder if scumbag Paddy dare show his face after hiding in 2018, after beating the girlies.
Maybe he’s arming himself with his mill town mob. He stinks as well.

Without doubt, big gob Ben from BurnLegh. Thick as two planks. Him an Vicky Forskin, both introducing themselves as the biggest Moz fans. Both have done a hand full of gigs
Tossers

Uncleskinny.
No wait, he's not a fan anymore is he?
Sorry I got confused because I see him on here everyday.

Oh well, in that case it would be Surface.
No wait, he's not a Moz fan anymore is he?

Oh well, in that case it would be Benny the Butcher.

Oh well, in that case it would be Radis Noir.

Oh well, in that case it would be Ordinarydrunk. :squiffy:
Sorry I got confused because I see him on here everyday...well I did until he got banned then changed his ID.

Oh well, in that case it would be Phranc & Open.
Sorry I got confused because I see him on here everyday...although Phranc does part time cleaning at the chicken plucking factory with his Ma to get himself out the house & attempt to move on from the fact that it's not 1985 anymore, & the realisation that Moz ain't doing the kind of depressive music nowadays that Phranc loves to wallow in self-pity with so much.

Uncleskinny.
No wait, he's not a fan anymore is he?

Oh well, in that case it would be Surface.

Oh well, in that case it would be Benny the Butcher.

Oh well, in that case it would be Radis Noir.

Oh well, in that case it would be Ordinarydrunk. :squiffy:
Sorry I got confused because I see him on here everyday...well I did until he got banned then changed his ID.

Oh well, in that case it would be Phranc & Open.
Sorry I got confused because I see him on here everyday...although Phranc does part time cleaning at the chicken plucking factory with his Ma to get himself out the house & attempt to move on from the fact that it's not 1985 anymore, & the realisation that Moz ain't doing the kind of depressive music nowadays that Phranc loves to wallow in self-pity with so much.
The 'who's who' list of Moz haters. The unlisted guilty party is certain to grow.... doh:

When I was a member, the following were on my ignore list:

Marred - dullest yes-man to grace this site. New fan, but acts as if he's been there from the start. Prick of note.

Chickpea - dull, dull, dull. And a drip to boot.

Irish Blood Irish Heart - plastic paddy, the only Irish thing about him is his severe lack of brains.

Eurydice - snooze fest.

Crystal Geezer - attention seeking and bat shit crazy.

Gregor Samsa - thick as shit.

you racist c***

Oh and let's not forget Anonymous. They've given so much to the cause while hiding behind the fence.

Oh and let's not forget Anonymous. They've given so much to the cause while hiding behind the fence.

not half as much as you ADumb,at the gig in Germany in 09 one of your few days out and even your own brother was utterly embarrassed by you.

not half as much as you ADumb,at the gig in Germany in 09 one of your few days out and even your own brother was utterly embarrassed by you.
Obsessed much are we? As long as this isn't giving you an erection I'm okay with it.

What other shit have you made up in your own head? That you're an interesting person? I say go for it because you're clearly clinging to scraps.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom