What Morrissey fans do you hate

• Thread starter Johnnyhatesjazz
  • Start date
Screenshots of your bike to the promoter/local press will sort that out
In other words you wont be doing anything to prevent anyone entering "your town" to play a gig.
I am so glad you post anonymously to prevent your absolute embarrassment at posting such drivel.

I am not him. Just this thread is full of annonymous twats hiding behind anonymity and being very brave behind a keyboard.....
"Ooooh I will make sure he never plays my town again"
when the truth is the wanker saying that most likely never leaves the bedroom and would shit themselves if coming face to face with any one of the people on this thread frequently mentioned if their cloak of anonymity were ever lifted.

I am not him. Just this thread is full of annonymous twats hiding behind anonymity and being very brave behind a keyboard.....
when the truth is the wanker saying that most likely never leaves the bedroom and would shit themselves if coming face to face with any one of the people on this thread frequently mentioned if their cloak of anonymity were ever lifted.

I very much doubt anyone would go into panic mode at the site or Pawl of the author of Morrissey’s Manchester.

I wouldn't, I've said as much to the Tony Hadley lookalike without being anonymous before now.

Back
Top Bottom