What Morrissey fans do you hate

• Thread starter Johnnyhatesjazz
  • Start date
Is it your first day on the internet ?
No. Just this thread is a vipers nest for every hater and annonymous troll. Reflects badly on this site and the administrator - not that he seems to be particularly concerned. Clearly.

No. Just this thread is a vipers nest for every hater and annonymous troll. Reflects badly on this site and the administrator - not that he seems to be particularly concerned. Clearly.

Some of the attacks are unwarranted but some names mentioned here are absolutely horrible, disgusting, bullying individuals. They have bullied and abused a lot of people and mentioning them here might be the only comeback some people have. Examples like Paul B, Wratten etc.

There is nothing troll-like about calling out genuine arseholes.

No one cares. Ironic you are posting this as an Anonymous profile. Dry your eyes and accept some people don’t like other people.

No one cares. Ironic you are posting this as an Anonymous profile. Dry your eyes and accept some people don’t like other people.
It would be ironic if i was being abusive whilst complaining about anonymous posters being abusive. But i am not being abusive.
Of course people do not like other people. It isnt about that, the spiteful hate and nasty comments make this site look a dreadful place to log into.

I bet hardly any of the haters would have the balls in person to say to their targets what they are oh so brave enough to say hidden by a cloak of anonymity.

It would be ironic if i was being abusive whilst complaining about anonymous posters being abusive. But i am not being abusive.
Of course people do not like other people. It isnt about that, the spiteful hate and nasty comments make this site look a dreadful place to log into.

I bet hardly any of the haters would have the balls in person to say to their targets what they are oh so brave enough to say hidden by a cloak of anonymity.

blah blah blah , stop being such a wet blanket. Why don’t you share your details and we can address our hate to you directly. Otherwise stop being a bore.

What do you expect from a thread called “ which Morrissey fans do you hate” ‍♂️♂️♂️

Perhaps you are a little too sensitive to look on here as it seems to be getting you hot under the collar. HAHAHAHAHAHA

I would and I have. I don't believe in being two faced. Some of the bullying thick ppl on that unofficial facebook group, plus Wratten, Paul B, and so on are nasty and I'd tell them that no problem. You can't go on wishing people dead, doxxing, trolling and being an allround dick and not expect ppl to say you're a dick. Some M fans are the worst, defending their Messiah comes before all else, including basic human decency. Most places they gather are cesspits of hate and intolerance. Some really do deserve to be brought to book for being such c***s. Why do you think they shouldn't?

Another vote for O'Brien, he's a horrible little man. And most of the arses on that stupid unofficial Facebook group.

And Paul, the biggest (which is ironic because he's about 4ft 11) arsehole of them all. Apart from Wratten.

f***ing hell there are SO many.

Wratten is the worst of the bunch, going round bullying and harassing girls til they try to slit their wrists. Absolute scum that one. Wouldn't put Paul even in the same category, although he does seem to be having a bit of an identity crisis.

What about Sutton and Dawkins
I still fill up with tears when I think of that vile woman’s antics. Fleeced him rotten to jump on the “I’m the best fan” and fit in the gang. Tantrum after tantrum.
I can still see her slithering along the side to get at the side of the speakers at the RAH gig last year whilst barking “Moz wants to see me”
A truly odious, malign individual.

I would and I have. I don't believe in being two faced. Some of the bullying thick ppl on that unofficial facebook group, plus Wratten, Paul B, and so on are nasty and I'd tell them that no problem. You can't go on wishing people dead, doxxing, trolling and being an allround dick and not expect ppl to say you're a dick. Some M fans are the worst, defending their Messiah comes before all else, including basic human decency. Most places they gather are cesspits of hate and intolerance. Some really do deserve to be brought to book for being such c***s. Why do you think they shouldn't?
I have no idea who most of the people who are mentioned are or what their alleged "crines" are. You may do and have good cause to have a go.
My issue is annonymous people having a pop at others using their real names.
You say you have told people to their face. Fair enough.... So if having a go on here, why not put your real name to the accusation too?

Someone a few messages up said they admitted that some of the abuse dished out was unfair.... How are we supposed to be able to filter the harsh from the deserved? Real names are mentioned here. Very unfairly by cowards hiding behind the cloak of anonymity.
If anyone insists they are not a coward, then go ahead and reveal your identity when slagging someone off using their real name.

All the so-called 'regulars' who take up the front row are on my shit list. The only place I'd be happy to see any of them again is on BestGore.com.

I have no idea who most of the people who are mentioned are or what their alleged "crines" are. You may do and have good cause to have a go.
You say you have told people to their face. Fair enough.... So if having a go on here, why not put your real name to the accusation too?

Someone a few messages up said they admitted that some of the abuse dished out was unfair.... How are we supposed to be able to filter the harsh from the deserved? Real names are mentioned here. Very unfairly by cowards hiding behind the cloak of anonymity.
If anyone insists they are not a coward, then go ahead and reveal your identity when slagging someone off using their real name.

I’ve been mentioned here a couple of times. Made my day, slightly disappointing thst I haven’t been mentioned more.

Yeah because that’s what a Morrissey fan site needs to worry about, how it looks.

No one bar you gives a flying f*** so it may be a bit of advice to say if you don’t like it don’t look at it.

You realise you're also anonymous, don't you, you f***ing twit?

Wratten is the worst of the bunch, going round bullying and harassing girls til they try to slit their wrists. Absolute scum that one. Wouldn't put Paul even in the same category, although he does seem to be having a bit of an identity crisis.

Backbeat, the word is on the street.
Grubby Paul will be using the states cash to attend the Leeds gig. He will be sporting a suit, and will be rubbing his chin.
He will also be trying to talk like Morrissey
If you see him, you know what to do. Point at him and laugh.

Grubby Paul will be using the states cash to attend the Leeds gig. He will be sporting a suit, and will be rubbing his chin.

Like he’s swallowed a dictionary. Trying to come across all articulate, but failing miserably.
Viva Morrissey - give it a rest Lazy Bones, and get a job, you lazy dosser.

Paul toured the states, this is exciting news.

He hated me more than Skinny does.

Back
Top Bottom