What Morrissey fans do you hate

• Thread starter Johnnyhatesjazz
  • Start date
Another vote for O'Brien, he's a horrible little man. And most of the arses on that stupid unofficial Facebook group.

And Paul, the biggest (which is ironic because he's about 4ft 11) arsehole of them all. Apart from Wratten.

f***ing hell there are SO many.

The two Wigan women. Of the Swedish book signing fame. “Who are you f***in pushing?” :lbf::crazy:
What a truly odious f***ing pair,
The mother is as vile and violent as they come. Yes, we spot you sneaking in down the right, then elbow, knee and kick (yes kick) anyone who dares to have the audacity to be in your way
Rotten to the core.

There is no hatred between Winning and Taity and they are really good friends. I believe they are meeting up again this weekend.

The two Wigan women. Of the Swedish book signing fame. “Who are you f***in pushing?” :lbf::crazy:
What a truly odious f***ing pair,
The mother is as vile and violent as they come. Yes, we spot you sneaking in down the right, then elbow, knee and kick (yes kick) anyone who dares to have the audacity to be in your way
Rotten to the core.

never a good idea to mix alcohol with emotion etc especially at an event like this as things get out of control.

Another vote for O'Brien, he's a horrible little man. And most of the arses on that stupid unofficial Facebook group.

And Paul, the biggest (which is ironic because he's about 4ft 11) arsehole of them all. Apart from Wratten.

f***ing hell there are SO many.

I don’t know Tony that well but seems a decent guy.

Rhodes is a good egg and a great fan and a lovely man.

I don’t know Tony that well but seems a decent guy.

Rhodes is a good egg and a great fan and a lovely man.

Paul is a a pleasant chap. I agree.
Talking of Tony’s. What about Merchison? Odious man. Odious.
Oh. And Angie C from Huddersfield. When will you die ?

This whole thread is toxic and why it remains up reflects badly on the site and site administrator.

Seriously, wishing someone to die?
All anonymous posters hiding behind anonymity and naming real names in an awful light.
Shame on this site and administrator.

I was talking about Paul B AKA Viva Morrissey. Pleasant he is not. Constantly abusing people on Twitter and wishing death on people. He is nasty.

Angie is okay. There are a lot worse than her.

Last edited by a moderator:
This whole thread is toxic and why it remains up reflects badly on the site and site administrator.

All anonymous posters hiding behind anonymity and naming real names in an awful light.

I think it was rather poor humour - not serious.

Is it your first day on the internet ?

I was talking about Paul B AKA Viva Morrissey. Pleasant he is not. Constantly abusing people on Twitter and wishing death on people. He is nasty.

Angie is okay. There are a lot worse than her.

His latest “statement” is laughable. That’s one seriously warped man. Full of his own importance. Bone idle, Morrissey cloning, dosser.

Back
Top Bottom