What Morrissey fans do you hate

• Thread starter Johnnyhatesjazz
  • Start date
I don't know the details of all of them - I was under the impression that Curtis was responsible for getting a number of people banned, rightly or wrongly. Presumably these bans are now in effect, despite the fact he isn't around anymore? What I was told was that people who accused Morrissey of being a racist online (most of whom were either posting in public fan groups, or had crew/band-members as facebook friends) - screenshots were taken, and those people added to the banned list.

I suspect a fair chunk of them had no intention of attending gigs in future anyways, so probably most them don't care.
As in any group made up of people there will be a pecking order and there is always someone seeing himself/herself as the leader. In the end fandom is boring and turns into a sport of who is the closest to the star. These people are the same type of people as the one who shot Lennon.

Instead of splashing your mental illness all across this site, fixating about what a stranger does for a living, and embarrassing yourself by using 'on benefits' as an insult, like some dreary little pound shop Jacob Rees Mogg, why don't you stop responding to your own posts for just one minute while I give you the information you've been craving. The person you're obsessed with works for the PDSA, The People's Dispensary For Sick Animals. He manages one of their stores, I would tell you where it is but then this post would be deleted for crimes against the TOS. Now please either get yourself some medical help or get yourself one of those jobs you're so keen for everyone to have and stop wasting your life here, advertising your sickness to the half dozen or so other inhabitants of this dingy little crevice.

Who wrote this? That guy named Paul? So you're saying you're a sick animal? Everyone has notice that!

It seems that Mr. Paul Something Else, apart from doing his tribute thing is trying to substitute Curtis.

Instead of splashing your mental illness all across this site, fixating about what a stranger does for a living, and embarrassing yourself by using 'on benefits' as an insult, like some dreary little pound shop Jacob Rees Mogg, why don't you stop responding to your own posts for just one minute while I give you the information you've been craving. The person you're obsessed with works for the PDSA, The People's Dispensary For Sick Animals. He manages one of their stores, I would tell you where it is but then this post would be deleted for crimes against the TOS. Now please either get yourself some medical help or get yourself one of those jobs you're so keen for everyone to have and stop wasting your life here, advertising your sickness to the half dozen or so other inhabitants of this dingy little crevice.

A stranger???? Works for the PDSA???????? Paul, your case is even more serious than we thought it was.

Kenny L
Hugh C

Both scum of the very highest order. Both manipulators and both thankfully not allowed to see Morrissey live ever again.

Good riddance.

I know about Hugh but why/when was Ken Lynch banned? Was he ejected/refused entry to a gig as was Hugh?

I know about Hugh but why/when was Ken Lynch banned? Was he ejected/refused entry to a gig as was Hugh?

Yes.
But the hugh thing was funny. Watching him still roam the venue carpark in Aberdeen was funny. Then trinity left him on his own. Same the next night in Glasgow: he actually saw himself as a really important personage. Suppose it gave him an existence. Jobless bum. How’s Lucy these days, Hugh

He posted something rude about 'The Kid's a Looker' online, which was brought to Morrissey's attention. A lifetime ban was inevitable.

The world is full of crashing clowns.

Get a job, get a life, pal!

Paul Can’t Sing or dance; he can’t do anything, the lazy sod. Still laughing at night 2 in Hammersmith with Jabba his fat BF, acting the twat in the street, drunk as a lord and crying on his hands and knees

What the hell actually went on with Hugh? I've never been part of the 'barrier crowd' but the Hugh incident seems to have attain mythical status on here. Once minute he was everywhere - EVERYWHERE - and then bang, gone.

What the hell actually went on with Hugh? I've never been part of the 'barrier crowd' but the Hugh incident seems to have attain mythical status on here. Once minute he was everywhere - EVERYWHERE - and then bang, gone.

He actually saw himself as a celebrity, when in actual fact he was a sex pest. But, he had branded Morrissey a racist but yet turned up in Aberdeen with a plan to jump on stage with a Palestinian flag. Why? Because the idiots a Celtic have a free Palestine flag. If it’s was a I Love Rangers flag, he would do the same. He’s no mind of his own.
Roaming round before Aberdeen and Glasgow was a sight to behold. He really is a unsavoury character.

Watching Hugh outside Aberdeen venue was quite something. He pretended it was all ok when he was so visibly nervous and lost. He approached people to tell his story and he was simply ignored. He got into his car, he was on the phone, got out, in again, out, in, drove away, came back. People were laughing at him and saying how much he deserved it all. No one showed any sympathy because he is an attention seeker c*** who was not wanted in the queue/at the barrier.

Anyone who doesn't support the Israeli State should be banned from Morrissey concerts for life.

This is all a load of bullshit, there is no actual “banned list.” The only person that was actually banned was Hugh, and that’s only because he was seeing talking shit on Twitter by Moz’s fat tour manager. People do love spreading a good rumour.

Back
Top Bottom