What Morrissey fans do you hate

• Thread starter Johnnyhatesjazz
  • Start date
From what I have seen/heard, and having spoken to numerous people, I think it's most likely a combination of things. Stalk/charm the mother to get on Moz's radar, follow up with the gift of a couple of £££ shirts, (whilst owing hundreds of pounds to other regulars, and refusing to pay them back), then spin a sob story about how you might kill yourself if you can't do all the shows. The power of threatened suicide is a regular ploy in the C.B. playbook, and has been used on several occasions amongst the other regulars as leverage (particularly older women, who get all 'mumsy' around him, and will give him cash/hotels etc if he goes into meltdown mode, and let him get away without paying back, as he has 'issues'). Don't forget that he used to be very friendly with the late M.D. (they used to go around together on tour, and were rumoured to be an item at one point, though I suspect he was just using her for cash), and I'm sure it was not lost on him how she posthumously got Morrissey's attention - he knows exactly what he was doing.

If he was a genuine emotional wreck, I wouldn't care so much, it appears to me to be all a cynical ploy for an entitled boy to get whatever he wants, and sod anyone else around him. He genuinely doesn't care who he hurts, as long as he gets what he wants - and when he does, he's an arrogant sod to the rest of the regulars anyway.

But, Morrissey likes him, and he gets to do all the shows, so - mission achieved. Well played, sir.

Seems it wasn’t just a threat...

Seems it wasn’t just a threat...
He was still a vile person that stole from and manipulated personal friends of mine. That’s putting it lightly, he actually did some pretty evil shit. I would never wish death on him, but somehow this seems like his sick grand finale. Obviously now he can definitely never pay back any of the long list of people that he stole from, the credit card companies he defrauded, etc.

He was still a vile person that stole from and manipulated personal friends of mine. That’s putting it lightly, he actually did some pretty evil shit. I would never wish death on him, but somehow this seems like his sick grand finale. Obviously now he can definitely never pay back any of the long list of people that he stole from, the credit card companies he defrauded, etc.

This is nonsense. Slander the living, not the dead.

f*** that. I knew him for years. I’m speaking from personal experience. Do you really need to hear the dozens of specific incidents that I know he was involved in with other Morrissey fans? He made his own bed and now he’s lying in it. He was very unwell mentally, yes, but many people tried to help him over the years and he stabbed them
In the back.

I wholeheartedly agree with this. All of a sudden everyone seems to like him/be affected by his death when we all know he was anything but a kind human being. Can't count the amount of times he threatened/attempted to kill himself. Guess this is what he always wanted. So stop faking your sadness.

Just because he has died, he’s a hero now? Just a few months ago he was the worst guy, etc.
The truth is that all of you were jealous of him.

Nonsense is what this thread is about! How can you be so superficial and false about someone you hate and you feel some jealousy? You should be ashamed of yourself, all of you.

So, we have to die to be loved? As soon as we’re dead we become the best people in the world!

Do me a favour: STOP all this nonsense mourning about a guy you never liked!

You are being so dishonest with yourselves in so many ways.

f*** that. I knew him for years. I’m speaking from personal experience. Do you really need to hear the dozens of specific incidents that I know he was involved in with other Morrissey fans? He made his own bed and now he’s lying in it. He was very unwell mentally, yes, but many people tried to help him over the years and he stabbed them
In the back.

YES! Exactly that.We need to hear the DOZENS?? of specific incidents He 'allegedly did because so far there's no one come forward with actual proof He stole/conned/threatened them?? Come on then wheres the proof?

DENNIS

Dennis, you haven’t got a clue about anything Morrissey is doing, so turn it in, you pest. I know you love to think you’re “in the know” but go draw your pension, you aul weasel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now, it seems it was Pedro who's passed away this time. They're all dying one after another.

I watched who put the M in Manchester today it’s such a good film capturing Mozza on top form the whole thing is ruined by scummy Hugh and that Irish guy who thinks he’s Mozza at the end. It’s good to know that they are both banned for life. Both of them are horrible pests.

Only Morrissey knew the true Curtis B.

He must have been a great person.

case closed.

Back
Top Bottom