What Morrissey fans do you hate

• Thread starter Johnnyhatesjazz
  • Start date
I have never met a woman named Paula that was not incredibly sexy. There is something special with that name.
I worked with a 50ish barmaid named Paula that was anything but sexy. Tits to her knees and an attitude that was just as droopy.

You have no luck, mate. Must be the place you come from or something.
Please. I'm lucky that my bulbous salutation doesn't lead me lurching down the street like a dowsing rod in search of a well with all of the pretty women here.

So Nirvana fans in their 50's is your thing then?
No. They make them in their 20s and 30s as well. And I'm happily married to someone who doesn't listen to them, or any grunge really.

Honestly, Nirvana were not any bigger here than elsewhere in their day. Maybe slightly less so because of how fashionable apathy and cynicism were at the time.

This Paula lives in a world of make believe! She invents facts and people who don't exist and she pretends she knows them all. She also thinks she has a kind of love affair with them, but in the real world she has nothing and she's just a mad woman.

No. They make them in their 20s and 30s as well. And I'm happily married to someone who doesn't listen to them, or any grunge really.

Honestly, Nirvana were not any bigger here than elsewhere in their day. Maybe slightly less so because of how fashionable apathy and cynicism were at the time.
It didn't help you still being in your diapers. Where you live the women are fat and have green hair and tattoos and tattoos all over someone screams white trash.

It didn't help you still being in your diapers. Where you live the women are fat and have green hair and tattoos and tattoos all over someone screams white trash.
Oh honey, it's good to have you back. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to go chase one of those green haired fatties down for a good rutting.

Oh honey, it's good to have you back. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to go chase one of those green haired fatties down for a good rutting.
Be my guest!
Alternative women who are 40+ is a sight for sore eyes. Those fishnet stockings that are so right at night are so wrong at the bus stop at 7 in the morning.

Be my guest!
Alternative women who are 40+ is a sight for sore eyes. Those fishnet stockings that are so right at night are so wrong at the bus stop at 7 in the morning.
I must admit, I'm married to a nice normal woman under 40 who works in an office. I also must admit that I'm divorced from a woman over 40 who is still into rockabilly fashion.

I must admit, I'm married to a nice normal woman under 40 who works in an office. I also must admit that I'm divorced from a woman over 40 who is still into rockabilly fashion.
Good for you so you upgraded. Big fat calves on rockabilly chicks are never nice and the one in the local food store seems to be swelling ever bigger for each day that passes.

Good for you so you upgraded. Big fat calves on rockabilly chicks are never nice and the one in the local food store seems to be swelling ever bigger for each day that passes.
I just don't see the need or desire to stand out so much. Nobody cares, nobody thinks you're cool for your clothes, and if they do, they aren't worth knowing.
If you have to try to be cool, you aren't.

I just don't see the need or desire to stand out so much. Nobody cares, nobody thinks you're cool for your clothes, and if they do, they aren't worth knowing.

:straightface:
You and Evennow should start a 'words of wisdom' website.:ha-no:

Yeah, I feel the same and there are very few people getting away with it and those people have the natural looks that fits with what they are wearing. Then every slob out there buys the same shit and try and make it work and it's just sad.

Men with bitch tits in some jacket that only looks cool without them just make me so sad. I also cannot stomach those men in fancy suits who don't have a job and sit all day at some cafe' with their arab prayer band.

My mother always felt they should go home and wipe the floor and help their poor wife and I believe she even walked up to some of these lazy bastards and said it to their face once. My mother had a knack of always saying the right things to people like when this guy at some fancy hotel pointed at her and made fun of her hat and she went "well, at least I have a head to put it on" and his mates just laughed and said you are done and carried him to his room.

Life is about timing and realising where you fit in and don't.

Yeah, I feel the same and there are very few people getting away with it and those people have the natural looks that fits with what they are wearing. Then every slob out there buys the same shit and try and make it work and it's just sad.

Men with bitch tits in some jacket that only looks cool without them just make me so sad. I also cannot stomach those men in fancy suits who don't have a job and sit all day at some cafe' with their arab prayer band.

My mother always felt they should go home and wipe the floor and help their poor wife and I believe she even walked up to some of these lazy bastards and said it to their face once. My mother had a knack of always saying the right things to people like when this guy at some fancy hotel pointed at her and made fun of her hat and she went "well, at least I have a head to put it on" and his mates just laughed and said you are done and carried him to his room.

Life is about timing and realising where you fit in and don't.
Alternative fashion is born of youthful ideals. So when you are no longer youthful, and are wearing a uniform of sorts, it gets all sorts of Whatever Happened to Baby Jane? around the edges. There are some people that are just naturally eccentric, and wear anything that suits their fancy, and it suits them well in advancing age, but too often it's a punk uniform, goth uniform, rockabilly uniform, etc, and it looks sad to me.

Back
Top Bottom