What Morrissey fans do you hate

• Thread starter Johnnyhatesjazz
  • Start date
Here we go again Mike is boring everyone with his opinions yet again. For someone who doesn’t like Morrissey he sure as hell reacts every time he clicks his fingers. Boring everyone with his tales, lies and half truths. No one cares Mike! What we want to know is where did all the cash go you made off your quarry nights.. kebabs no doubt into your meat eating face. You call Morrissey things but happily eat animals.
Yawn

You don't like to see your name involved her Paula? There is a solution for it, stay away from this forum, it's the best thing you can do.
All the women I ever dealt with named Paula were so delightful I wish they turned into a lollipop I could keep in my mouth forever!

pao-90-day-fiance-4.jpg

My top 10 list:

1. 12 slack
2. 12 slack
3. 12 slack
4. 12 slack
5. 12 slack
6. 12 slack
7. 12 slack
8. 12 slack
9. 12 slack
10. 12 slack

Just the bloody annoying username alone not to mention his hubris. I finally found him online and can say this:

He doesn't earn that much and I also found out something I cannot post here about him through a comment about him on social media that someone thought they had deleted.

There is a very obvious issue with men dumping him which tells me all I need to know.

My top 10 list:

1. 12 slack
2. 12 slack
3. 12 slack
4. 12 slack
5. 12 slack
6. 12 slack
7. 12 slack
8. 12 slack
9. 12 slack
10. 12 slack

Just the bloody annoying username alone not to mention his hubris. I finally found him online and can say this:

He doesn't earn that much and I also found out something I cannot post here about him through a comment about him on social media that someone thought they had deleted.

There is a very obvious issue with men dumping him which tells me all I need to know.

"12 slack give me some attention, give me some ATTENTION, give me some ATTENTIOOOOOOOON!!!! Look, I made up some shit to bait you!"

Sorry it annoys you so much that I'm happy.

I've never talked about what I earn, you have been speculating about how much I earn. Your obsession with my salary is flattering BTW, I can exclusively reveal that your little guess was way off (and it wasn't too high). :lbf:

"12 slack give me some attention, give me some ATTENTION, give me some ATTENTIOOOOOOOON!!!! Look, I made up some shit to bait you!"

I've never talked about what I earn, you have been speculating about how much I earn. Your obsession with my salary is flattering BTW, I can exclusively reveal that your little guess was way off (and it wasn't too high). :lbf:
That answers it for me and I always knew you are a pathological liar.

A word of advice, be yourself and never pretend to be more than you are or I WILL post those facts online with links to all the people on here and you don't want that cause you know that I know that you know and so on.

Even if you were well off and you are from that compared to really rich people you would still not be happy. Don't pretend to be ok and happy when you lost the love of your life that you spent endless amounts of posts mentioning in a way that made it clear to everyone here that he was THE love of your life.

You lost that and you are handicapped after that assault and why would anyone ever want to be you?

You earn less than my guess which surprised me but I am sure in your mind you add other assets to that which is cheating. The issue here was how much you make and I would never even leave the bed for the pitiful amount of money nor would any super model.

Looks is everything in your world and it is slipping cause you don't get enough sleep you miserable git.

You really are quite f***ing disturbed. Go on, post those "facts" you psychopath.

*High enough

Your english gets worse by the minute. Sorry Urban but I just love to post in your name.

The wino from wales. How is she alive after drinking copious amounts of wine, vodka and beer? The song "Shame Is The Name" is for her. Have you seen her teeth? So dirty!

She's everywhere! I guess she went to the Strangeways party last week, to have some drinks and to get drunk again and again. :horny:

Ohh, leave that Wino From Wales alone! She doesn't deserve this prime time here. She's just a silly girl and nothing more!

Which fans I hate? Slapper Lucette from Scotland with red hair. She's horrible, dready as a snake!

Back
Top Bottom