What Morrissey fans do you hate

• Thread starter Johnnyhatesjazz
  • Start date
Maldonado and Julie twatface for paying for him to enter the uk to have him inflict on the poor people his Morrissey impersonation. Give me Ambitious Paul anyway.
And Toni S with her self entitlement. Pure poison.

Maldonado and Julie twatface for paying for him to enter the uk to have him inflict on the poor people his Morrissey impersonation. Give me Ambitious Paul anyway.
I never understood the need to masquerade as another. Play the songs, but don't do it like you watched yourself prancing about in the mirror until you perfected it. It's all so false.

That lifeguard and his 20 kids with 20 women.

Source: A latina in LA.

Mozarmy meeting is happening in Manchester. You can go there and find many of the ones you hate at The Star and Garter and all over the town.

And Maurrissey from Rome Sweet Rome? He wastes his Money on regular trips to Mamucium, i bet there is milk or honey hidden under the floor where he stays.

Mozarmy meeting is happening in Manchester. You can go there and find many of the ones you hate at The Star and Garter and all over the town.
LOL

Are they still gathering at Star and Garter?

I've only been once in May 1999 the day before this game:

It's fooking 20 years since I was there next year!

LOL

That lifeguard and his 20 kids with 20 women.

Source: A latina in LA.
He is a sexual pest why does the rat insist on bringing him over and paying his way. I think she could find better in England okay they may just not sleep with her but at least maladjusted Paul wouldn’t try to f*** every female with a pulse he way the lifeguard does.

He is a sexual pest why does the rat insist on bringing him over and paying his way. I think she could find better in England okay they may just not sleep with her but at least maladjusted Paul wouldn’t try to f*** every female with a pulse he way the lifeguard does.

Paul Maladjusted Viva Morrissey is a lifeguard? Does he farts a lot too?:eek::eek:

Would most definitely have Paul above that weasel Maldonado. Paul can’t sing either but he’s a good bloke, and take his silly Moz impersonation out, is a real man. His Maladjusted nights need to return tho, he’s a great DJ. Much better than that imposter Hannah with the iron face.

Would most definitely have Paul above that weasel Maldonado. Paul can’t sing either but he’s a good bloke, and take his silly Moz impersonation out, is a real man. His Maladjusted nights need to return tho, he’s a great DJ. Much better than that imposter Hannah with the iron face.

Paul is the king!

Suffering Christ. Pipe down about “Mad Paula” because the irony is it’s your obsession with her that’s actually quite unhinged

Back
Top Bottom